Auto Good Hands Repair Network Administrator
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can’t be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You’ll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers’ lives. We’ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you’ll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Allstate Insurance Company has an exceptional career opportunity for an Inside Auto Good Hands Repair Network Administrator in Irving, TX!
Combine your skills working with people and working with vehicles!
As an Inside Auto Good Hands Repair Network Administrator, you responsible for monitoring the activities of area Good Hands Repair Network shops, responding to customer or shop questions, providing status, managing and resolving moderately complex customer and shop issues, and collaborating with leadership to identify and maximize production ensuring favorably impact loss adjustment expenses. This individual can negotiate pricing for parts & repairs, determine control is met. The individual also delivers compassionate service that is fast, fair, and easy, to ensure customer retention in all dealings and communications with both internal and external contacts. The individual is capable of working independently, prioritizing the individual’s own responsibilities, and managing the individual’s own workload. The individual also consistently meets band level behaviors, production, quality, and/or customer service goals.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Monitors the Good Hands Repair Network email and vehicles that may be potential total losses.
- Completes technical reviews of GHRN estimates, run preliminary values and salvage bids to determine next step
- Gathers and reviews information and modifies or determines method of inspection and suggest MOI assignment be made
- Assists in making rapid total loss or field assignment when needed
- Provide coaching to GHRN partners
- Maintains a log of GHRN total losses reviewed
- Makes and maintains a connection with the customer by understanding and meeting their needs; serves the customer with empathy; and follows up to ensure that customer needs have been met
- Researches and responds to moderately complex and occasionally complex customer communications, concerns, conflicts or issues
- Reviews customer satisfaction results; works independently to create personal action plans
- Summarizes documents and enters into claim system notes
- Documents a claim file with notes, evaluations and decision making process
Other Projects and Responsibilities:
- May participate in one or more moderately complex and occasionally complex special assignments
- May serve as a committee team lead for medium-sized projects or as a committee team member on medium to large projects
- Triages moderately and moderately complex and occasionally complex total loss claims
- Plans, schedules and participates in team meetings
Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred or equivalent experience
- Auto estimating and technical experience preferred
- Ability to interact effectively with internal or external customers and act with empathy
- Applies broad knowledge of insurance policy, coverage, and regulation
- Applies general and occasionally broad knowledge of claim processes, policies, procedures, claim systems, coverage, liability, damage estimating, and/or settlement, and adherence to applicable legal compliance standards
- Applies broad industry knowledge to discipline practices, including best practices, to support the business unit
- Knowledge of analytical procedures to reconcile, manipulate, and recognize patterns of data
- Problem solving and preparation of reports for analysis
- Applies general and occasionally broad ability to leverage learned technical skills in support of team objectives
- Negotiation and/or arbitration skills
- Applies general and occasionally broad conflict management and problem resolution skills in managing internal and external customer relationships
- Ability to investigate, evaluate and settle moderately complex and occasionally complex claims.
- Provides individual decision making within authority limits
- Has and maintains all appropriate licenses and registrations for the role per state requirements
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life — including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Data Analytics Engineer
Patrick supports the work of his fellow Data Scientists by coding predictive models. He works to create functional Allstate products by making sense of the company's vast amount of customer data.
Back to top