ATSV-Service Engineer-Lead Cons
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
- Expert in the applications they support.
- Provides on call support for triaging incidents / problems and coordinating with various support teams across the organization and carryout activities related to incident and problem management
- Mentor the junior members of the team.
- Communicates with line of business and management the overall status and health of the application.
- Implements improvement in monitoring, application stability, and speed of determining root cause
- Performs trouble shooting, analysis, research and resolution using advanced query and programming skills. Conducts root cause analysis.
- Work closely with Technology Infrastructure Teams, Development & Testing Teams in supporting Integrated / Independent releases, software/hardware upgrades, server upgrades etc.
- Real-time restoration and triaging of issues impacting technical services (application/infrastructure) to bank customers and partners in a timely manner while keeping partners advised of significant progress or challenges during the restoration period.
- Assesses initial severity, gather impacts, creates tickets in JIRA/KANBAN, engages necessary support teams, and escalates as necessary to ensure timely restoration.
- Test and validate system performance.
- 5-7 years of relevant IT experience (Production Support, SDLC- Waterfall / Agile) preferred
- Exhibit a strong sense of urgency for high severity incidents. Able to assess the customer impact and provide tactical solutions
- Provide generic solutions and avoid recurring of incidents. Proactively monitor the production environment and identify the potential incidents
- Able to contribute to 1. Automation 2. Causal analysis 3. Develop shared/common solutions
- Good experience in handling various production support roles (technical) and hands-on experience in using at least 2-3 widely used monitoring tools
- Flexible enough to work for extended hours and on weekends as needed to handle high priority issues, production recoveries, provide support to Dev & Infrastructure Releases.
- Hands-on experience in Incident and problem management
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary - but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Back to top