Associate Manager, Regional Marketing - Farmington Hills
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Job Family Summary
Regional Marketing Field Support partners with Allstate Exclusive Agencies to help them grow their business and improve customer loyalty through strategic local marketing planning strategies and programs. Through this partnership we strengthen our corporate purpose to help people realize their hopes and dreams through products and services designed to protect them from life's uncertainties and to prepare them for the future.
A Field Associate Manager (FAM) promotes business growth and improved customer loyalty at the local level by overseeing the implementation and execution of local marketing programs, program engagement and agency education. The FAM provides Customer Experience leadership for the region and supervises Field Marketing Consultants.
Regional Marketing Strategy
- Inform the Field Sr. Manager of regional issues, trends and needs
- Initiate and implement marketing strategies using segmentation, targeting, quantitative and qualitative campaign analysis
- Assist Field Sr. Manager in the development of regional marketing plan and strategy
- Accountable for Regional Marketing Plan implementation
- Establish metrics and leverage measurement data to report on program success and alignment to regional strategy
- Direct and supervise Field Marketing Consultants on Home Office and Local marketing program execution
- Formulate recommendations on local program needs to the Field Sr Manager
- Partner with Home Office Director/Home Office Associate Manager to ensure effective program implementation at a local level
- Provide subject matter expertise on regional marketing trends and opportunities to Field SR Manager, Home Office Director/Home Office Associate Manager
- Participate in cross-functional/cross company teams for program development and execution
- Responsible for the performance management and development of Field Marketing Consultants
- Manage the Regional Marketing budget and resource allocation
- Solicit input/feedback from Field Marketing Consultants on program execution, marketing trends and opportunities at a regional level
- Measure and report on overall local program results to the Field Sr Manager
- Coordinate with Home Office Associate Manager to establish metrics and report on overall regional program results
- Analyze marketing data to identify regional marketing trends/opportunities
- Bachelor's degree with marketing concentration preferred; MBA a plus
- 6+ years of Marketing or related business experience
- Prior management or supervision experience preferred
- Advanced Marketing & Customer Experience knowledge
- Advanced insurance industry knowledge
- Advanced organization and project/program management skills
- Advanced communication skills
- Advanced meeting facilitation skills
- Intermediate leadership skills
- Advanced personnel development and management skills
- Ability to align program results with Regional Marketing strategy
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Intermediate proficiency in online meeting solutions (e.g., WebEx)
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Director Of Technology Strategy
Josh is constantly looking for opportunities for Allstate to use technology and computer software in innovative ways that continue to build on the company’s core strengths.
Back to top