Assistant Marketing Manager - Product Marketing
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The purpose of the Product Marketing team is to lead the marketing strategy, planning and development of marketing programs that build consideration, choice and growth for all Allstate products and services. The team develops and executes programs with a consistent brand look & feel and with operational excellence across all media and communication vehicles. The Product Marketing team collaborates with and is accountable to various Allstate business and marketing partners to ensure programs and communications are strategically aligned with the Allstate brand strategy, business unit goals and business strategies.
The Product Marketing Assistant Marketing Manager supports planning and creative development of marketing programs and leads/manages day-to-day execution of marketing tactics that designed to drive profitable growth and retention for Allstate Life and Retirement. The Asst. Manager is accountable for leading all phases of a program/project plan. Specifically, this role will lead the development of targeted messaging and content across multiple platforms (direct mail, email, social, digital) to help raise awareness of Allstate Life and Retirement and contribute to the growth of the business. This position consults with others in Consumer Marketing, MARA, Digital Transformation, Innovation or business areas to gain input to develop, execute and measure the marketing plan.
- Contribute to the planning, creative development and implementation of integrated marketing communications to support various programs and strategies, offering solutions and recommendations to manager and other contributing team members.
- Manage required day-to-day tasks, including status report and timeline management, meeting coordination, legal and key stakeholder approvals, and maintaining centralized files for reference and compliance.
- Assist with the development of presentations, program overviews, recaps, and other materials for internal meetings and presentations; present work internally to marketing leadership and other business partners
- Contribute to integration across marketing teams and other departments, building relationships with internal and external business partners and resources
- Initiate ideas and actions on cross-functional teams
- Work with solid level of independence on new or unfamiliar projects
- 3+ years of Digital Marketing experience, preferably including Advertising/Marketing Agency experience
- Bachelor's degree required, advanced degree preferred: Marketing, Journalism or Communications concentration preferred
- Advanced organization and project/program/time management skills
- Advanced experience using Microsoft suite and Powerpoint
- Strong relationship, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Solid presentation development and delivery skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; strong ability to write, copyedit and judge creative
- Must be highly motivated and a passionate team player
Level Guide: Please refer to the Allstate Level Guide on MyHR Knowledge
Regular, predictable attendance is an essential function of this job
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Data Analytics Engineer
Patrick supports the work of his fellow Data Scientists by coding predictive models. He works to create functional Allstate products by making sense of the company's vast amount of customer data.
Back to top