Assistant Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The purpose of the Brand Marketing team is to lead the marketing strategy, planning and development of consumer, customer and Allstate Agency level communications programs that build Allstate brand consideration, choice and loyalty, drive brand consistency, and broaden the brand footprint across all media and communication vehicles, ensuring programs are delivered with operational excellence. The team is also responsible for developing and maintaining Allstate brand standards and guidelines. The Brand Marketing team collaborates with various Allstate business and marketing partners (internal and external) to ensure programs and communications are strategically aligned with business goals and strategies.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the skill-set necessary to assist with creative development and production of consumer communications. This position will have a focus on the strategy and development of digital assets, including mobile and online video.
This individual will be responsible for:
- Providing digital thought leadership and best practices across the Marketing Organization
- Helping to lead the overall digital strategy across lines of business, supporting department and business goals
- Collaborating with Internal Marketing partners on testing, measurement and reporting of test results across all programs and product lines
- Maintaining ongoing communication with internal business partners (UX, digital producers, media, analytics, product marketing) to ensure digital programs are set up accurately and run efficiently
- Assisting with the creative development of specific Digital Advertising (all formats of banner ads, mobile ads and online video) that support the department and overall business goals
- Continuously researching and recommending new creative opportunities, formats, platforms, etc. to test as part of a test and learn environment
- Assist with management of Non-Working Digital Production Budget
- Experience in the creative development of integrated digital campaigns that include but are not limited to banner ads, mobile experiences, online video, social, and content marketing
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to use this knowledge to understand and creatively optimize program learnings
- Project management skills and experience managing external creative/media agencies
- Strong communication skills-oral, written, and presentation
- Relationship management skills and ability to work within a strong team environment
- Ability to make decisions and work independently
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Data Analytics Engineer
Patrick supports the work of his fellow Data Scientists by coding predictive models. He works to create functional Allstate products by making sense of the company's vast amount of customer data.
Back to top