ARS-Network Field Strategy Director
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Job Family Summary
ARS Good Hands Network Field services retail members, customers, and OEM partners. The GHRN Team is responsible for delivering prompt and quality customer service centered around towing, jumpstarts, and tire changes 24 hours a day 7 days a week through non-traditional providers.
The Network Field Strategy lead is a key member of the Operations senior management team responsible for developing and implementing the overall network strategy. This leader will be charged with ensuring we have the appropriate provider capacity to deliver on the customer's expectation of fast arrival time. The position will run a fully integrated network consisting of a crowd sourced and traditional provider network.
The Network Field Strategy lead will set and drive the integration of traditional network and GHRN strategy and is responsible for oversight on the implementation of the Network Field footprint. In addition this role is accountable for ensuring forecasting and planning will enable all SLA's and financial, metrics.to be achieved. This role is responsible for executing the Network Field Strategy vision that supports the ARS strategy. Through a respectful, constructive and energetic style, guided by the objectives of ARS, the Network Field Strategy lead provides the direction, management and vision necessary to ensure that the proper systems and controls, are in place to grow profitably and support ARS' overall goals.
- Be a key member of the ARS Operations management team providing stratgic oversight and implementation of the Network Field vision, and expertise in forecasting and planning in support of all ARS functions
- Responsible for maintaining up-to-date knowledge of industry best practices and Network Field strategies
- Integrating the traditional network and GHRN into one high performing network.
- Partner with the ARS management team in the identification and execution of: operational process excellence, operational efficiency gains, customer service standards, and overall call-to-dispatch optimization
- Developing a supply model that enables us to achieve best in class Arrival Times. (ATA)
- Developing and implementing a Provider Value Proposition strategy
- Accountability for provider network performance across all internal and external KPI's
- Accountable for delivering on the operational and financial targets for the network
- Responsible for cascading organizational strategies and goals throughout the network teamand.
- Responsible for Network Field budget
- Lead team members to ensure team efficiency and effectiveness
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality
- Ensure staff members receive timely and appropriate training and development
- Establish and monitor staff performance and development goals, assign accountabilities, set objectives, establish priorities, conduct annual performance appraisals, and administer salary adjustments
- Minimum of BS/BA in business or equivalent experience, MBA preferred
- Minimum of 8-10+ years of experience managing field service networks and develping operations strategy
- A background in running a national service field organization either W-2 or contractors.
- A developed strategic skill set in field operations
- A full understanding and passion for achieving superior customer service
- A general understanding of how to drive p and l improvements
- Demonstrated ability to work both with contractors in a nationwide network
- A track record of success and career progression in Operations
- Change management skills to develop critical people-based processes
- Must be able to effectively manage competing priorities and deadlines, and handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Experience in a leadership role, partnering with executive staff, resulting in the development and implementation of business unit strategies
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to generate insights and drive results
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels
- Ability to design and establish financial goals and measures
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Capacity to assume more significant executive responsibilities over time
- Experience leading high performing management teams; ability to inspire a positive team environment and motivate others to achieve better than expected results
- Ability to manage through ambiguity and to influence others resulting in conflict resolution, problem solving and alignment
- Independent thinker with a strong team mindset
- Ability to establish workflow, delegate responsibility, and allocate resources to accomplish organizational objectives
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills - manage through shifting timelines, resources constraints and limitations while executing concurrent priories and balancing tactical and strategic points-of-view
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Data Analytics Engineer
Patrick supports the work of his fellow Data Scientists by coding predictive models. He works to create functional Allstate products by making sense of the company's vast amount of customer data.
Back to top