Arity-Senior Product Marketing Manager
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Arity is a new technology company that uses advanced predictive analytics to help partners evaluate risk and make sense of everyday experiences. Our proprietary algorithms analyze billions of data points, distilling the flood of information into simple, actionable insights. Chief among these is the Arity Driving Score, which models billions of miles of driving and claims data to assess risk, gauging each driver's likelihood of an event.
Founded by The Allstate Corporation, an organization synonymous with protection and preparation, Arity is born from a long-standing commitment to deep customer understanding and future-focused innovation. Fueled by the curiosity of a startup, our expertise begins with connected car, providing applied insights that meet insurer and transportation/mobility company needs and enhance driver safety, connectivity and value.
Don't miss this opportunity to join a team where your innovative thinking and technology skills can improve the safety of those on the road and further enhance the car-ownership experience.
The purpose of the Product Marketing team at Arity is to lead the market strategy, positioning, planning and development of B2B/B2C strategies. These go-to-market strategies will drive product awareness, consideration, choice and loyalty to achieve short-term revenue targets while optimizing long-term profitability. This group is a core partner to the Product, Engineering, Design, Data and Sales teams to drive adoption of Arity products in market. They collaborate with the Brand and Sales Enablement Marketing team to deliver tactical marketing initiatives to the market.
The Role - Senior Product Marketing Manager, Insurance Solutions Marketing
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager for Insurance Solutions, you will provide in-depth customer and market knowledge that drives the Arity business and portfolio strategies to B2B Insurance customers. You will be responsible and accountable for market analysis and contribute to product positioning and communications, product adoption, revenue growth, and new Arity platform connections. You will lead cross-functional teams on complex project plans, direct staff/external agency partners, and influence business partners and strategies. The successful Senior Manager must possess a variety of competencies including advanced collaboration skills to achieve organizational buy-in both within and outside of Arity. This role requires a strategic thinker who is comfortable with ambiguity in the world of new product development and has familiarity with and empathy for the insurance industry.
- Lead market analysis/research to understand industry and consumer factors affecting existing and new product strategies
- Continuously assess competitive products, strategies, and communications to identify/improve market position
- Identify, develop and execute strategies to proactively address market challenges
- Develop business cases to estimate revenue and profit opportunities within segments
- Act as the "voice of the customer" and provide a market & business perspective on value for product development teams
- Lead creation and refinement of differentiating product positioning, value propositions and/or concepts in conjunction with the Product Manager. Collaborate with the Customer/UX Research team to execute testing as appropriate.
- Develop and launch go-to-market strategies within segments as appropriate and be accountable for results
- Lead strategic integration of marketing/sales materials across platforms and programs such as sales sheets/demos, customer communications, packaging, PR, web, social, events, etc.
- Work closely with select internal and external customers to gather requirements and assists Sales with customer presentations (as the "product expert")
- Conduct win/loss analysis after customer contracts are awarded to improve future opportunities
- Ensure effective use of company resources; be accountable for program budgets; lead others in managing program budgets and provide monthly and quarterly budget forecasts to internal finance team; recommend and secure resources and project/program funding
- Develop presentations, program overviews, recaps, and other materials for internal and external meetings; present work internally to leadership and/or externally to other businesses
- Achieve results by creating a high performance environment; manage, develop and direct staff, interns and marketing/advertising agency partners
- Experience working on a new product development and pilot implementation
- Advanced relationship management and leadership skills
- Advanced presentation development and delivery skills
- Advanced experience using Microsoft suite, including PowerPoint
- Advanced relationship, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Advanced strategic and analytical skills
- Advanced financial acumen
- Advanced solution skills; flexible in times of change
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal; excellent ability in coaching others to write, copyedit and judge creative
- 12-18+ years of Marketing experience
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA and/or Marketing-related undergraduate degree related field preferred
- Must be highly motivated, a passionate team player and provide a track record of successfully motivating teams
- Insurance industry experience preferred; B2B Marketing experience preferred
- Strong technical acumen, particularly in the development of software that incorporate a diverse set of data inputs
- Effectively lead and collaborate across boundaries to implement decisions and/or initiatives in an integrated manner
- Strong relationship management and leadership skills combined with the ability to influence others; and
- Strong people and thought leadership, and the ability to effectively mentor and coach others
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Director Of Technology Strategy
Josh is constantly looking for opportunities for Allstate to use technology and computer software in innovative ways that continue to build on the company’s core strengths.
Back to top