Arity-Product Marketing Director
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Founded by The Allstate Corporation in 2016, Arity is a data and analytics company focused on improving transportation. We collect and analyze enormous amounts of data, using predictive analytics to build solutions with a single goal in mind: to make transportation smarter, safer and more useful for everyone.
At the heart of that mission are the people that work here-the dreamers, doers and difference-makers that call this place home. As part of that team, your work will showcase both your intelligence and your creativity as you tackle real problems and put your talents towards transforming transportation. That's because at Arity, we believe work and life shouldn't be at odds with one another. After all, we know that your unique qualities give you a unique perspective. We don't just want you to see yourself here. We want you to be yourself here.
The purpose of the Product Marketing team at Arity is to lead the strategy, positioning, planning and development of B2B marketing strategies. These go-to-market strategies will drive product awareness, consideration, choice and loyalty to achieve short-term revenue targets while optimizing long-term profitability. This group is a core partner to the Product, Engineering, Design, Data and Sales teams to drive adoption of Arity products in market. They collaborate with the Brand and Sales Enablement Marketing team to deliver tactical marketing initiatives to the market.
We are looking for a seasoned Product Marketing Director, who will help shape the company's voice, narrative, communications and external profile. As the Product Marketing Director for Mobile App and AdTech, you will provide in-depth customer and market knowledge that drives the Arity business and portfolio strategies to B2B customers. You will be responsible and accountable for market analysis and contribute to product positioning and communications, product adoption, revenue growth, and new Arity platform connections. You will lead cross-functional teams on complex project plans, direct staff/external agency partners, and influence business partners and strategies. The successful Director must possess a variety of competencies including advanced collaboration skills to achieve organizational buy-in both within and outside of Arity. This role requires a strategic thinker who is comfortable with ambiguity in the world of new product development. The ideal candidate has a passion for technology and how it can be used to create business outcomes for Mobile App companies, an innate ability to transform complex technical concepts into easy-to-understand messaging and materials, and the ability to build and improve scalable mechanisms for managing our work. Comfort with and experience in the Mobile App ecosystem and AdTech is a must.
- Identify and define the market opportunities for Arity's Mobile App solutions inclusive of AdTech and Data Streams, mapping customer segments, buyer personas with the propensity to buy and who will derive the greatest value.
- Build and execute Arity's marketing AdTech/MarTech strategy for (and direct/indirect team to support) our client base. This will involve working with the senior leaders of our business, technology, and marketing organizations.
- Lead market analysis/research to understand industry and consumer factors affecting existing and new product strategies.
- Working with our partner community, develop joint solutions, messaging and go to market strategy with our top AdTech/MarTech partners. Build the business case for our partners on why Arity and develop business and selling models that attract and excite our partner community
- Act as the "voice of the customer" and provide a market & business perspective on value for product development teams
- Lead creation and refinement of differentiating product positioning, value propositions and/or concepts in conjunction with the Product Director. Collaborate with the Customer/UX Research team to execute testing as appropriate.
- Direct strategic development and integration of marketing/sales materials across platforms and programs such as sales sheets/demos, case studies, white papers, webinars, blog posts, emails, websites, social, event materials, etc.
- Work closely with select internal and external customers to gather requirements and assists Sales with customer presentations (as the "product expert")
- Achieve results by creating a high-performance environment; manage, develop and direct staff and marketing/advertising agency partners
- 12-18+ years of Product Marketing experience
- 5+ recent experience working in B2B SaaS, preferably in AdTech/MarTech, Mobile Data and/or programmatic industry domai
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA and/or Marketing-related undergraduate degree related field preferred
- Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Pardot, DemandBase and/or similar Account Based Marketing tech stack tools
- Advanced relationship, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Advanced strategic and analytical skills
- Strong financial acumen
- Strong understanding of the product go-to-market life cycle and a track record of launching products in agile product development environments.
- Advanced solution skills; flexible in times of change
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal; excellent ability in coaching others to write, copyedit and judge messaging
- Must be highly motivated, a passionate team player and provide a track record of successfully motivating teams
- Strong technical acumen, particularly in the development of software that incorporate a diverse set of data inputs
- Effectively lead and collaborate across boundaries to implement decisions and/or initiatives in an integrated manner
- Proven relationship management and leadership skills combined with the ability to influence others; and
- Strong people and thought leadership, and the ability to effectively mentor and coach others.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary - but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the Company's policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee's ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment
Back to top