Arity-Group Product Manager (Remote - Home Based Worker)
- Chicago, IL
Founded by The Allstate Corporation in 2016, Arity is a data and analytics company focused on improving transportation. We collect and analyze enormous amounts of data, using predictive analytics to build solutions with a single goal in mind: to make transportation smarter, safer and more useful for everyone. At the heart of that mission are the people that work here-the dreamers, doers and difference-makers that call this place home. As part of that team, your work will showcase both your intelligence and your creativity as you tackle real problems and put your talents towards transforming transportation. That's because at Arity, we believe work and life shouldn't be at odds with one another. After all, we know that your unique qualities give you a unique perspective. We don't just want you to see yourself here. We want you to be yourself here.
Looking to join a strong team with a vision to build the future of transportation? At Arity, achieving our goals requires a product manager eager to work in the trenches with the development team to solve tough problems and produce great results. Just as importantly, they'll need to collaborate regularly with our engineers, designers, customers, and stakeholders to understand what must be done and why. We're looking for a dynamic new teammate who's comfortable scoping out the use cases of a new API one moment, providing design critique the next, and finishing up by building out a roadmap around a new feature-or has the willingness to learn these skills. Above all, an Arity product manager should possess insatiable curiosity and attention to detail. Want to join our team? Let's chat!
We are looking for a collaborative and innovative Group Product Manager to drive strategy and vision forward for our Sharing Economy segment. You will get to work closely with designers, data scientists and engineers to translate customer insights, business imperatives and technological advances into great experiences for our customers in the Rideshare, Carshare & Delivery space.
You have a strong technical and analytical background that can think holistically about customer pain points. You will be involved in defining and developing new products & features that take us to the next level.
- Strategize: Craft product roadmaps through interaction with cross-functional teams, data analysis, competitive research and user insights.
- Execute: Work with design, data science, engineering, and marketing teams to implement and build new product features that deliver great solutions for our renters and owners.
- Analyze: Define and analyze key metrics that will inform decision-making and measure success of product-driven initiatives
- Invent: Think widely about trend in shared mobility, gig economy and beyond to drive greater business value through creative solutions.
- Lead: Manage a small team of product managers to execute a on a shared vision.
- 7-10 years of product management experience preferably at a Sharing Economy or technology focused B2B SaaS company.
- Demonstrated success in delivering new products and features from concept to launch.
- Ability to define product strategy, prioritize and articulate the rationale behind your decisions.
- Proven analytical skills and ability to use data to drive decision-making and feature prioritization
- Command a high bar for product experiences and leverage user-centered design principles to guide your decision-making.
- Detail oriented with strong project management skills and able to ask the questions nobody else has asked.
- Knows how to cut through ambiguity to identify the core priorities
- A drive to collaborate, learn and "get things done" while balancing multiple projects.
- Experience hiring, coaching and managing a high-performing team of product managers, including senior product managers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong academic background in an engineering discipline or related field that enables you to understand & easily communicate with a technical team
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
That's the day-to-day, now let's talk about the rest of it. As we mentioned, Arity was founded by The Allstate Corporation. But you'll be working for-and at-Arity. It's the best of both worlds. You'll get access to the full suite of Allstate benefits and work in a fast-paced startup culture. That's more than just free breakfasts, brain breaks and ping pong. It's a culture that encourages you to be you.
Sound like a fit? Apply now! We can't wait to meet you.
Arity.com Instagram Twitter LinkedIn
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster click "here". This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click "here". This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company's policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee's ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment
Back to top