Arity - Smart City Associate Product Manager
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
- Engage in hypothesis generation and discovery/test & learn experiments to learn more about your customers, validate assumptions, and determine product investments.
- Conduct 1-2 interview/week with relevant stakeholders in the ecosystem, synthesizing outputs and updating persona and/or experiments backlog as necessary.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the competitive landscape
- Partner with Product Marketing Managers to develop, shape and execute internal & external communications related to the City portfolio.
- Attend conferences and events as necessary.
- Support business development, including RFP activities, as necessary.
As City portfolio matures, assume ownership for a City product, managing the related product backlog and lifecycle for that product and related iterations
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a desire to tackle big, undefined problems
- 1-3 years relevant product management experience
- Ability to communicate complex and innovative concepts to a broad range of stakeholders
- Hands-on experience developing software solutions using Agile/lean development methods
- Understanding of and experience working in a KPI-driven environment
- Undergraduate or Masters degree in business, economics, urban planning or computer science, with related work experience, preferably developing modern data or software platforms
More About Arity and the Team
Founded by The Allstate Corporation, an organization synonymous with protection and preparation, Arity is born from a long-standing commitment to deep customer understanding and future-focused innovation. Fueled by the curiosity of a startup, our expertise begins with connected car, providing applied insights that meet mobility company needs.
The Arity Product Management team is responsible for defining, delivering, and managing products in Arity's growing product portfolio. Product Managers are responsible for delivering value to customers by understanding core needs and opportunities through data driven analyses. Product managers work collaboratively with their development teams and cross-functional stakeholders to deliver and manage their respective products.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary - but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Director Of Technology Strategy
Josh is constantly looking for opportunities for Allstate to use technology and computer software in innovative ways that continue to build on the company’s core strengths.
Back to top