Arity - Senior Customer Success Manager
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Arity is a new technology company that uses advanced predictive analytics to help partners evaluate risk and make sense of everyday experiences. Our proprietary algorithms analyze billions of data points, distilling the flood of information into simple, actionable insights. Chief among these is the Arity Driving Score, which models billions of miles of driving and claims data to assess risk, gauging each driver's likelihood of an event.
Founded by The Allstate Corporation, an organization synonymous with protection and preparation, Arity is born from a long-standing commitment to deep customer understanding and future-focused innovation. Fueled by the curiosity of a startup, our expertise begins with connected car, providing applied insights that meet insurer and transportation/mobility company needs and enhance driver safety, connectivity and value.
Don't miss this opportunity to join a team where your innovative thinking and technology skills can improve the safety of those on the road and further enhance the car-ownership experience.
Arity's customers are our cornerstone. Customer Success Managers ensure that Arity B2B customers understand, experience, and optimize the value of Arity products and services throughout their experience with Arity. The Customer Success Manager's primary role is to ensure that Arity B2B customers are leveraging Arity product and services in the best possible way and continue to evolve and grow their relationship with Arity. The Customer Success Manager also partners with Arity sales and support to ensure the longevity of the account and to identify opportunities to further grow and expand the relationship.
This role is responsible for developing and nurturing productive relationships with assigned Arity B2B customers, effectively using strong communication and collaboration skills to ensure: that the customer's experience with Arity products is consistently high quality, that the customer understands and appreciates the value proposition of Arity's products. The goal of the role is to expand the relationship through the integration and utilization of additional products and services.
The Success Leader coaches other customer success team members to build the group's collective knowledge of our portfolio and to have empathy for the challenges that customers face. The leader also shares best-practices to work effectively with internal teams to deliver and achieve economically beneficial outcomes, positive account experiences and ultimately a frictionless end-user experience for the B2B customer's program(s).
The Arity Senior Manager, Customer Success will also partner with the Arity sales and implementation team to ensure a seamless transition from onboarding to a successful ongoing daily experience.
- Owns the success of Arity's customers including customer onboarding, new/enhanced Arity product implementation, consistent goal and KPI discussion and account reviews.
- Drives growth in connections and API usage through advocacy and reference-ability.
- Assists the B2B Customer to reduce end-user churn through proper implementation of Arity products and services.
- Develops solid customer relationships at the highest levels as a proactive business strategist.
- Ensures expectations with internal and external business stakeholders are set to warrant successful program execution and integration. Serves as the primary point of contact for the B2B Customer on a daily basis and escalates and assists in resolution of escalated issues.
- Develops overall customer success management team strategy. Acts as a subject matter expert and guides the Customer Success leadership team on creating internal account management best practices including documents, templates, meetings protocol, etc.
- Develops and ensures procedures and processes are evaluated proactively. Reviews procedure and process improvements to ensure alignment with broader team strategy.
- Develops and proactively sets action plans for proposing new products and services to their customers and coaches other managers.
- Collaborates cross-functionally between business/sales team and technical/implementation team to ensure complete customer satisfaction and resolve issues.
- Ensures customer contracts, billing and revenue forecasting are accurate.
- Develops and leads strategic planning sessions with customers. Coordinates Quarterly Business Reviews; engaging, briefing and bringing other Arity team members to the table as needed.
- Understands the consumer marketing aspect of Arity's products and can consult with the customer's consumer program managers.
- Proactively monitors customer needs on an ongoing basis and ensures that the product teams align their backlogs to meet the customer's needs as appropriate.
Guidance and Leadership
- Ability to initiate and/or contribute to the structure for growing the Customer Success management organization. Creates and shares out planning templates and/ or presentations with other account managers to provide guidance.
- Oversees and provides guidance on how to create and use Customer Satisfaction metrics and KPI measurements with Arity customers. Makes operational recommendations on how to improve the Customer experience.
- Establishes budgets for customers and ensures customers are being billed correctly
- Able to effectively present, persuade, and obtain support of program opportunities from higher levels of Arity management.
- Shares knowledge by providing feedback to product and marketing teams with respect to marketing materials based on in depth knowledge of customer needs and priorities. Provides direction and guidance by actively building relationships across teams, team members and senior leaders in order to collaborate on business strategies.
- Bachelor's degree required with 10+ year experience in Customer Success, Support, and Account Management, with a preference for Insurance, software or telematics experience.
- SaaS experience ideal.
- Experience establishing and evolving relationships across all levels within enterprise organizations including S-level and C-suite.
- Self-starter and results driven with proven ability of driving and enabling customer success.
- Project/program management experience.
- Motivated and excited to immerse in a customer's business strategy and operations.
- Excellent communication skills, which includes listening intently, clear, direct and thoughtful communications
- Ability to serve as the internal advocate for Customers with the expertise to communicate Customer expectations and resolve differences.
- Experience establishing priorities for own accounts and across customer success managers.
- Experience providing feedback and other viewpoints based on expertise in order to influence decision making.
- Experience with direct tactical activities in support of strategic initiatives.
- Experience with interfacing with business leadership and customer leadership within an organization.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Director Of Technology Strategy
Josh is constantly looking for opportunities for Allstate to use technology and computer software in innovative ways that continue to build on the company’s core strengths.
Back to top