Arity Digital Product Manager - DaaS
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Arity Product Management team is responsible for defining, delivering, and managing the products in Arity's growing and revolutionary product portfolio. Digital Product Managers are responsible for making sure that our teams are building the right thing and they do accomplish this by understanding customer needs, conducting data driven analyses and ensuring team alignment to Arity coprorate objectives. Product managers work collaboratively with their development teams and cross functional stakeholders to deliver and manage their respective digital products.
The Digital Product Manager – Data Products is responsible for defining, delivering, and managing the lifecycle of an Arity Data Product. This includes managing the strategic product vision, gaining empathy for your customers and their needs and delivering the data and services required to maximize the customer and enterprise value provided by your product. Successful Digital Product Managers help to identify assumptions and they validate those assumptions through the use of modern product discovery techniques. As a Digital Product Manager, you will also be responsible for partnering with Product Marketing Managers to ensure the successful creation and execution of internal & external go-to market and communications strategies for your product.
- Create, drive and execute product strategy for one or more Data products in the Arity product portfolio.
- Use metrics to measure the success of your efforts and to inform overall product strategy.
- Engage in hypothesis generation and discovery/test & learn activities to learn more about your customers, validate assumptions, and determine product investments.
- Manage a product backlog, create effective user stories and provide timely stakeholder updates on development iterations.
- Ensure the successful execution of agile rituals to support highly iterative development and learning loops.
- Contribute to our learning culture by coaching and/or mentoring members of the cross-functional organization.
- Partner with Product Marketing Managers to develop and execute internal and external communications related to your product and/or portfolio.
- 5-10 years relevant new product or technology development experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset with experience shipping data products or services, preferably in a quantitative finance, securities, credit or advertising company/market
- Ability to communicate complex and innovative concepts to a broad range of stakeholders
- Ability to be self-directed and to proactively anticipate problems & to address with innovative solutions
- Clear passion for topics of data and technology products and an ability to identify possibilities to innovate in a vertical market/product space
- Understanding of and experience working in a KPI-driven environment using Agile/lean development methods
- Undergraduate or Masters degree in economics, finance, business or computer science, with related work experience developing modern data or software platforms
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Data Analytics Engineer
Patrick supports the work of his fellow Data Scientists by coding predictive models. He works to create functional Allstate products by making sense of the company's vast amount of customer data.
Back to top