Arity - Associate Brand Manager
Arity is a technology company founded by The Allstate Corporation focused on making transportation smarter, safer, and more useful for everyone. We collect and analyze massive amounts of data to help our partners better predict risk and understand how people move. The Arity Platform is built on billions of miles of historical driving data with more than one million active telematics connections and 10+ years of data directly from cars.
The Associate Brand Manager leads planning and creative development and manages day-to-day execution of marketing communications programs and tactics that support B2B and B2C marketing strategies designed to drive profitable growth and retention for Arity. The Associate Manager leads cross-functional teams on complex project plans, direct staff/external agency partners, and influence business partners and strategies. This position consults with others in Arity Marketing, product marketing or business areas to gain input to develop, execute and measure the marketing plan. The Associate Manager possesses strong attention-to-detail, advanced communication skills, advanced copyediting and ability to judge creative and provide constructive and clear direction and feedback to both internal and external partners. The Associate Manager also manages and helps others prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a demanding and fast-paced environment.
- Lead the planning, creative development and implementation of marketing communications to support various programs and strategies, offering solutions and recommendations to manager, other contributing team members and business partners
- Manage brand assets such as logos, imagery, guidelines and key messages and ensure consistent use across all materials
- Lead product naming which includes continuous refinement of brand taxonomy, name ideation and legal protection of marks
- Lead Arity brand and recruitment marketing efforts
- Lead and/or direct others in managing required day-to-day tasks, including status report and timeline management, meeting coordination, legal and key stakeholder approvals, and maintaining centralized files for reference and compliance.
- Manage and/or lead others in managing program budgets and provide monthly and quarterly budget forecasts to internal finance team
- Develop presentations, program overviews, recaps, and other materials for internal meetings as well as business development presentations
- Integrate across Arity Marketing teams and other departments, building relationships with internal and external business partners and resources
- Influence, negotiate and persuade team members to support business goals and initiatives; initiate ideas and manage actions plans on cross-functional teams
- Manage, develop and direct staff, interns and marketing/advertising agency partners
- Work with strong level of independence on new or unfamiliar projects
- Advanced organization, project/program/time management skills and attention to detail
- Advanced presentation development and delivery skills
- Advanced experience using Microsoft suite, including PowerPoint
- Advanced relationship, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across departments and with cross-functional teams
- Intermediate strategic and analytical skills
- Intermediate solutions skills; flexible in times of change
- Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously and experience with a deadline driving environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; strong ability to write, copyedit and judge creative
- Demonstrated experience managing the creative production process
- Demonstrated aptitude for interpreting data/results from a marketing program or product initiative
- Demonstrated experience with marketing technology-based products and/or loyalty programs preferred
- 5+ years of Marketing experience, preferably including Advertising/Marketing Agency experience and/or in a role managing marketing agencies
- Bachelor's degree required: Marketing, Journalism or Communications concentration preferred
- MBA/Master of Communications or related field preferred
- Must be highly motivated and a passionate team player
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary - but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Director Of Technology Strategy
Josh is constantly looking for opportunities for Allstate to use technology and computer software in innovative ways that continue to build on the company’s core strengths.
Back to top