Arity Account Manager
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Aligning Performance for Success
Creating an Inclusive Environment
Account managers are leaders of the customer relationship and serve as the face of Arity to business stakeholders. Their primary role is to ensure that customers are satisfied with Arity as well as the products and services they consume. They ensure that the account meets Arity financial goals and also identify opportunities and make plans to grow accounts through cross-sell and upsell.
This role is responsible for developing and nurturing productive relationships with assigned Arity customers, effectively using strong communication and collaboration skills to ensure that the customer's experience with Arity products is consistently high quality. Ensures that the customer understands and appreciates the value proposition of our products. Expands the relationship through upsell.
Coaches other account team members to build the group's collective knowledge of our portfolio, to have empathy for the challenges that customers face and suggests ways to work effectively with internal teams to deliver and achieve economically beneficial outcomes and positive customer experiences.
The Arity Account manager will also partner with the Arity sales person and implementation manager to ensure a seamless transition from onboarding and successful experience going forward.
- Anticipates customer expectations for successful program execution and integration and serves as the primary point of contact for the business stakeholder on a daily basis and also for managing/resolving issues.
- Collaborates to overall account management team strategy: Provides leadership for creating internal account management best practices including documents, templates, meetings protocol, etc.
- Proactively evaluates procedures and processes regularly and recommends alternatives or improvements.
- Contributes to the development of action plans for proposing new products and services to their customers and coaches other managers.
- Builds cross functional partnerships between business/sales team and technical/implementation team to ensure complete client satisfaction.
- Provides direction and guidance based on industry experience ensures customer contracts, billing and revenue forecasting are accurate.
- Contributes and participates in planning sessions with customers. Assists with the coordination of Quarterly Business Reviews, engaging, briefing and bringing other Arity team members to the table as needed.
- Understand the consumer marketing application of Arity's products and can provide direction and guidance to the customer's consumer program managers.
High Level Communication and Collaboration
- Builds cross functional partnerships with other Arity and Allstate teams.
- Utilizes good communication and personal interaction skills to effectively present Arity products and services to customers.
- Builds consensus with the Customer and Technical Account team, as to when builds consensus with Pro Services/ Arity Solutions Partner services will be needed. Works with technical account manager to create SOW and pricing.
- Creates Customer advocates: Works with Marketing to put Clients on shared podiums and articles, supply case studies and facilitate connections.
Guidance and Leadership
- Ability to initiate structure for a growing Arity account management practice. Creates and shares out planning templates and/ or presentations with other account managers to provide guidance.
- Creates CSat metrics and measurement approach for Arity accounts, makes operational recommendations on how to improve the Customer experience.
- Establishes budgets for accounts and ensures the overall team is billing appropriately. .
- Able to effectively present, persuade, and obtain support of program opportunities from higher levels of Arity management.
- Collaborates by provides feedback to product and marketing teams with respect to marketing materials based on in depth knowledge of customer needs and priorities.
- Provides direction and guidance by actively builds strong relationships across teams, team members and senior leaders to endure cooperation.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience with a 4 year college degree preferably in account management or business consulting
- Proven track record for obtaining business results through the development of effective internal relationships across multiple business functions.
- An effective communicator, serves as the internal advocate for Customers with the ability to communicate Customer expectations and resolve differences.
- Highly motivated, influential and capable of understanding the full Arity value proposition.
- Ability to effectively contribute in establishing priorities for own accounts and across account managers; highly organized.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Proven relationship management experience required.
- Strong influencing skills
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Data Analytics Engineer
Patrick supports the work of his fellow Data Scientists by coding predictive models. He works to create functional Allstate products by making sense of the company's vast amount of customer data.
Back to top