Application Lead Developer (MS Dynamics CRM)
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
This Senior Custom Relationship Management (CRM) application developer will join a team of technical professionals that work directly with the business to build and enhance scalable solutions used in the Policy Administrative Development (PADC) Center within Product Technology (PT). This is a great opportunity to work with a dynamic team of high energy software developers on new and exciting solutions. Specifically, the Underwriting Team, provides support to several key stakeholders including but not limited to various Technology Areas as well as the Business and Risk Management Business Center (RMBC). We partner with these areas in creating and sustaining profitable growth through data driven, fact-based decisions. We use advanced analytical techniques to research, design, develop and effectively utilize our products.
The Application Developer will require in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics and core technologies (C#, .NET, Java Script) to develop, integrate and implement business solutions. Participation in Agile-based concepts to develop solutions for Case Management (CM) and Workflow Automation is expected. As a lead technical position, they will have a key voice in establishing direction and providing guidance on how to effectively leverage and achieve business outcomes. This position designs, documents, reviews, and maintains components of software solutions for products.
- Evaluate detailed business, functional, and high-level technical requirements including recovery, security, audit, control, unit testing and continuous integration
- Acquires and interprets business requirements, creates functional specifications and determines the most effective/appropriate technologies
- Recognize and understand use of design patterns for intermediate applications
- Designs, develops, tests, implements and maintains Microsoft Dynamics CRM based solutions
- Develop code for intermediate to complex modules, following documentation and development standards.
- Ensures quality and maintains performance of deployed solutions
- Works with stakeholders following various methodologies (Agile, Scrum, XP, Waterfall)
- Provide technical assistance and support in on-call rotation to resolve critical application issues
- Analyze and resolve moderate to complex problems
- Execute change management activities supporting production deployment to Developers, Quality Control Analysts, and Environment Management personnel.
- Bachelor's or Masters/MBA degree in a field such as Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Minimum ten years of experience in application design and development
- Minimum five years of experience with MS Dynamics (ideally CRM 2015)
- Minimum five years of experience with C#, .NET, Java Script, HTML and SQL Server
- Experience with data migration from external systems into MS CRM Dynamics
- Experience in designing and integrating MS Dynamics solutions including plug-ins and workflow entities
- Demonstrated ability to mentor others
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Director Of Technology Strategy
Josh is constantly looking for opportunities for Allstate to use technology and computer software in innovative ways that continue to build on the company’s core strengths.
Back to top