ALR-Broker Dealer QV/Training Sr. Associate
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
QV/Training is responsible for supporting quality within the broker-dealer; being knowledgeable of established quality standards, methods, and best practices for multiple units within the broker-dealer; and providing Broker-Dealer training support.
The scope of this job is to monitor, identify and track inaccuracies in the Operations and Registration units with the goal of increasing capacity and accuracy and to provide Broker-Dealer, systems and job training.
- Support quality and compliance guidelines by providing quality verification support for all processes/units with a high degree of accuracy.
- Review systems, images, and paperwork to accurately quality check items processed.
- Continuously review and analyze current processes for opportunities of efficiency and/or cost savings.
- Improve consistency by creating and updating checklists.
- Identify error trends and training needs of employees.
- Design and deliver effective Broker-Dealer industry training, systems training and some job training.
- Perform operations processing functions when necessary.
- Participate in projects, as assigned.
- High School diploma with some college preferred.
- 3 years experience in the financial services industry.
- Requires ability to analyze and research information.
- Requires a basic understanding of products/services/systems used in all units within AFS, LLC.
- Requires proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Requires advanced oral and written communication skills.
- Requires ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Requires ability to work independently, manage time appropriately, and utilize decision making skills.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Data Analytics Engineer
Patrick supports the work of his fellow Data Scientists by coding predictive models. He works to create functional Allstate products by making sense of the company's vast amount of customer data.
Back to top