Allstate Financial Services LLC Broker Dealer Trade Manager
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can’t be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You’ll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers’ lives. We’ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you’ll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Allstate Insurance Company has an exceptional career opportunity as a Allstate Financial Services LLC Broker Dealer Trade Manager in Lincoln, NE!
The Broker Dealer Sales Support Department is the primary in-bound call and service center for the broker-dealer. It assists RRs and customers with all pre- and post-sale support via phone, e-mail, chat and fax. Primary oversight is the servicing of brokerage accounts and trading activity. The Transition Department is responsible for the proper re-assignment of writing and partnering EAs and EFSs on customer accounts. Its primary function is to ensure that Allstate account owners have professional experienced representation.
The Allstate Financial Services LLC Broker Dealer Trade Manager provides direct people leadership, motivation, and support to positively influence the accomplishment of goals, maximize growth and improve business performance for the organization. Create a workplace culture that is consistent with the organization’s vision, strategy and values. Demonstrates a broad knowledge for leading/managing all facets of assigned team and handles the achievement of department / enterprise goals and objectives, programs, policies, and procedures in a business area gained through experience and training. Provides functional, procedural, or strategic guidance to create value, maximize growth and improve business performance for the organization. Manages larger work groups, multiple processes and/or more complex processes.
Leads People, Projects, & Resources
- Manage/lead front-line non exempt and/or exempt individual contributors (Allstate/vendor partners). This will include conducting performance reviews, participating in hiring decisions, establishing performance goals, and ongoing employee training & development.
- Facilitate participative management. Motivating employees to achieve high levels of performance.
- Leads projects, coordinates resources & communicates the status of projects to leadership team and key stakeholders external to the department. .
- Documents progress of project to include key measurements and opportunity areas.
- Establish/Communicate job performance standards and work procedures.
- Construct and deliver formal and/or informal presentations.
- Implement the Company’s Affirmation Action goals for the selection, training, development, and promotion of minority group members and women.
- Work in a team environment that emphasizes diverse cultures.
Develop and Coordinate Workflow
- Establish and maintain production standards and measurement methods.
- Direct, review, monitor, and evaluate workflow of unit and assign job responsibilities according to unit goals.
- Report production/quality status and statistics.
- Develops strategies and objectives directed toward meeting unit goals and exceeding customer expectations.
- Identifies variances to planned performance, evaluates options and recommends/implements actions and makes changes as needed.
Implements and Monitors Plan
- Prepare analysis of budgetary, expense, and quality control.
- Assist with the identification of future technology and systems, develop information management tools, documents, and reports to effectively manage results.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- FINRA Series 7, 24, and 63 required or the ability to acquire in the timeframe set forth by the Allstate Broker Dealer.
- 2-4 years of equivalent work experience in business, supervision, and management
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic economic, budgeting, and accounting principles and practices.
- Management experience in a team-oriented workplace, preferred.
- Knowledge of the functions, operation and mission of the specific department.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Outstanding customer service ability.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Evidence of the ability to practice a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational management skills.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life — including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Data Analytics Engineer
Patrick supports the work of his fellow Data Scientists by coding predictive models. He works to create functional Allstate products by making sense of the company's vast amount of customer data.
Back to top