AI Automation Architect
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
In this role you will be part of our Automated Intelligence Center of Excellence, a group responsible for:
- Setting enterprise direction on cognitive and robotic process automation technologies
- Providing clients with high-level solutions that employ cognitive or RPA technologies
- Guiding an internal delivery team building cognitive and RPA solutions
We are looking for experienced individuals who have demonstrated expertise in more than one of the following areas:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Natural Language Processing
- Machine Learning
- Virtual Assistants
- Process Automation using both screen integration and business integration
The COE will serve both technical and non-technical groups across the enterprise. Communication with clients, both written and oral, will be a highly-valued skill. As cognitive technologies evolve there are many groups interested in building cognitive solutions, leveraging cognitive technology to solve business problems, and building cognitive platforms internally. In addition to evaluating and conducting POCs on the evolving technologies, the ability to collaborate with these diverse groups will be key to the architect's success.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computational Linguistics
- 3-5 years of experience in Natural Language Processing
- 3-5 years of experience in designing software architecture solutions, preferably in insurance industry
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Director Of Technology Strategy
Josh is constantly looking for opportunities for Allstate to use technology and computer software in innovative ways that continue to build on the company’s core strengths.
Back to top