Agent Onboarding Coordinator
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Agency Establishment handles the on-boarding of new agents (start-up and outside buyers) as well existing agent transactions which includes book sales, relocations and terminations.
Delivers and effectively supports the success of new appointees (Exclusive Agents and Independent Agents) through the execution of all new agent appointment and establishment services. Also supports other agency transactions such as the Outside Buyer process, Satellite establishment, Book of Business Sales and Mergers, Relocations and Terminations.
- Builds and maintains relationship with internal clients and partners:
- Assists with coordinating the quality implementation of new agency establishment processes, both start-up and outside buyers.
- Under the direction of AE leadership, partners with regional resources and sales leadership to assist in the coordination of agency establishment including office set-up, signage and education.
- Gathers and coordinates information relevant to education classes
- Assists in coordinating the quality implementation of satellite establishment and facilitates agent book of business sales and mergers.
- With direction, builds and maintains a collaborative working relationship across functional areas (Sales Leadership, Sales Support Department, Recruiting, and Controllers Department)
- Supports field sales leaders and AE team members with troubleshooting basic post-establishment agency operational issues (start-up, outside buyer, satellite, relocation, and termination).
- Troubleshoots and solves basic agent book of business sale or merger issues
- Performs basic administrative functions and utilizes technology to achieve performance effectiveness:
- With direction, creates, completes, and maintains agent appointment file to support field support field sales leadership with the appointment approval process
- Complete accurately all necessary forms and checklists to process agent transaction
- Utilizes basic technology resources to provide timely and accurate reports on the progress of candidates in the establishment process
- Prepares and distributes basic communication regarding important updates and changes relevant to new agent's establishment
- Coordinates agency signage for new agents, relocations, and rebranding project working with the agent/ agent candidates and the national sign vendor (Philadelphia Sign Company)
- Takes personal responsibility for ongoing growth and professional development by identifying and acting on appropriate training and development opportunities
- Leverages opportunities to apply basic knowledge learned on the job
- 2 years experience in the insurance field
- High school diploma or equivalent
- General knowledge of agent contracts, compliance requirements, Agency Standards, and other Allstate policies and procedures
- Experience in at least one or more of the following: Sales / Sales Support / Human Resources
- Experience using basic Allstate technology, Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and the Internet
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary - but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Director Of Technology Strategy
Josh is constantly looking for opportunities for Allstate to use technology and computer software in innovative ways that continue to build on the company’s core strengths.
Back to top