Agency Process Consultant - Montgomery, MD
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Allstate Insurance Company has an exciting, high impact and fast paced opportunity for individuals interested in development, networking, and a career in Allstate's Field Sales Organization (FSO).
The FSO helps develop business processes and programs as well as provides a broad range of support designed to help over 10,000 Allstate EA and Financial Specialists achieve their business objectives. You will work directly with our Field Sales Leaders, EA(s) and their staff to increase growth in the Financial Services and Property and Casualty areas. Using expertise in recruiting, mentoring and training, and sales production, the FSO is making an extraordinary impact at Allstate by providing the resources to grow sales, agent appointments and market share in regions across the country!
The Agency Process Consultant is responsible for the delivery and implementation of agency office processes relative to technology utilization, on-boarding, and agency development needs for new and existing EA(s) by working with the agency staff and the agency owner. The Agency Process Consultant is equipped with skills and capabilities to support Exclusive Agency owners but may also support Allstate Independent Agency (AIA) owners where necessary.
The Agency Process Consultant duties will include:
- Educating and developing EA(s), new agencies and their producers over a defined period in agency to ensure a consistent experience for all producers
- Identifying basic to intermediate development opportunities for new agents and their producers
- Building upon and improving standard processes for the successful development of new and existing Exclusive agencies
- Ability to leverage knowledge learned on the job and communicate findings/best practices to Field Sales Leadership
- Traveling to Exclusive Agent locations
The role is highly developmental in nature leading to exciting promotional opportunities within Allstate's Field Sales Organization.
- Strong Consulting skills
- 2+ years of sales or client support experience (Property & Casualty and Financial Services preferred, not required)
- Prior, recruiting, organization establishment, organization development, distribution leadership and consulting experience
- Experience in teaching/training/coaching is a plus
- Ability to analyze data and make recommendations for improvement
- Ability to develop impactful internal relationships across business functions
- Overnight travel is required
- 4 year college degree
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills
- Strong Communication Skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to attain:
- P&C and Life and Health licenses as appropriate for the state
- FINRA Series 6 and 63 (where applicable) required
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary - but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Back to top