Agency Process Consultant - Agency Trainer
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Allstate Insurance Company has an exciting, high impact and fast paced opportunity for individuals interested in development, networking, and a career in Allstate's Field Sales Organization (FSO).
The FSO helps develop business processes and programs as well as provides a broad range of support designed to help over 10,000 Allstate Exclusive Agents and Financial Specialists achieve their business objectives. You will work directly with our Field Sales Leaders, Exclusive Agents and their staff to increase growth in the Financial Services and Property and Casualty areas. Using expertise in recruiting, mentoring and training, and sales production, the FSO is making an extraordinary impact at Allstate by providing the resources to grow sales, agent appointments and market share in regions across the country!
The Agency Process Consultant is responsible for providing support to new and existing Exclusive Agency Owners and staff through the delivery and implementation of agency processes during the on-boarding of owners and continue as agency development needs are identified. In addition, the Agency Process Consultant is equipped with the skills and capabilities to execute business processes, in which, promote growth within the exclusive agency.
The Agency Consultant duties will include:
- Educate and development new and existing exclusive agents and staff over a defined time period
- Identify basic to intermediate development opportunities for exclusive agencies and staff
- Building upon and improve sales and marketing processes for the successful development of new and existing Exclusive Agents to support the achievement of business results
- Ability to leverage knowledge learned on the job and communicate findings/best practices to Field Sales Leadership
- Traveling to assigned Exclusive Agent locations
The role is highly developmental in nature leading to exciting promotional opportunities within Allstate's Field Sales Organization. This opportunity will cover the Memphis, TN market and surrounding areas.
- 4 year college degree preferred
- Strong consulting skills required
- 2+ years of sales or client support experience required
- Prior process and/or project management experience required
- Prior business establishment, business development, distribution leadership preferred
- Experience in training/coaching preferred
- Ability to analyze data and make recommendations for improvement (preferred)
- Ability to develop impactful internal relationships across business functions (preferred)
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) required
- Ability to attain (required):
- P&C and Life and Health licenses as appropriate for the state
- FINRA Series 6 and 63 (where applicable)
- Overnight travel when needed
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary - but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Back to top