Agency Process Associate
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can’t be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You’ll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers’ lives. We’ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you’ll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Agency Sales division helps develop business policies, processes and programs as well as provides a broad range of support designed to help over 10,000 Allstate Agents and Financial Specialists achieve business objectives. This unit works directly with Allstate business owners and their staff to increase growth in the Financial Services and Property and Casualty areas. Using expertise in recruiting, coaching and training, and sales production, the Agency Sales unit is making a great impact at Allstate by providing the resources to grow sales, agent appointments and market share through in regions across the country!
This opportunity with Allstate Insurance Company is an exciting role because you are working directly with business owners and their staff. You will make an impact in their business and can say that you helped to get the business owner started. As an Agency Process Associate you are accountable for the delivery and implantation of base agency office processes, application installation relative to technology utilization, and other on-boarding and agency development sales process needs for Exclusive Agency (EA) owners and Licensed Sales Professionals (LSPs) to help drive business results. This position sits within our Agency Sales Division.
Field travel is required for this position and there is mileage reimbursement.
This individual is responsible for the following:
- Assists Exclusive Agency owners with the implementation of consistent business processes to help drive business results; supports prescribed processes from the Company.
- Builds and maintains best practices for the successful operation of Exclusive Agency owners and leverages opportunities to share knowledge/best practices across agencies, Field Sales Leaders, and regional staff.
Communication & Relationship Management
- Reinforces education with Exclusive Agency owners and LSPs; and/or refers agency owners of education classes, workshops and seminars, as appropriate, and as identified through conversations with agencies.
- Supports the Field Sales Leader in communicating company business objectives (in the context of process implementation). Works with and communicates with Exclusive Agency owners and Licensed Sales Producers in a manner consistent with their respective agreements with the Company.
- 1 year plus of business related experience
- 2 – 4 year sales management or agency support experience in Property & Casualty and Financial Services is a plus
- Prior distribution leadership, recruiting, agency establishment and agency development experience is a plus
- 4 year college degree preferred
- Experience in training/coaching is a plus
- Property & Casualty and Life and Health licenses as appropriate for the state (licensing will be required to be obtained within 60 days of starting the position)
- Industry Certifications (preferred)
- Ability to analyze data and make recommendations for improvement
- Strong Microsoft Office skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to develop effective internal relationships across business functions
- Overnight travel is required
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life — including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Data Analytics Engineer
Patrick supports the work of his fellow Data Scientists by coding predictive models. He works to create functional Allstate products by making sense of the company's vast amount of customer data.
Back to top