Agency Process Associate
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Process Implementation (~75%)
- Provides a consistent on boarding and development experience for all new Exclusive Agency owners with implementation of basic agency office processes and application installation relative to technology utilization.
- Assists new Exclusive Agency owners with the implementation of consistent business processes to help drive business results; supports prescribed processes from the Company (e.g. Agency Process Library).
- Implements processes by working with new Exclusive Agency owners and LSPs through process reviews and observation, and providing advice, tips, suggestions for improvement.
- Supports new Exclusive Agency owners and LSPs to drive improved business results, including the measurement of results and follow-up of process implementations.
- Builds and maintains best practices for the successful operation of new Exclusive Agency owners and leverages opportunities to share knowledge/best practices across agencies, FSLs, and regional staff.
- Maintains accurate and timely records of agency support activities by journaling and using appropriate tracking tools.
Communication & Relationship Management (~25%)
- Reinforces education with new Exclusive Agency owners and LSPs; and/or refers new agency owners of education classes, workshops and seminars, as appropriate, and as identified through conversations with agencies.
- Maintains proactive working relationship with new Exclusive Agency owners, including follow-up process reviews and periodic assessments.
- Takes accountability of communicating updates and progress with FSL regarding process support activities conducted at their agencies.
- Supports the FSL in communicating company business objectives (in the context of process implementation). Works with and communicates with new Exclusive Agency owners and LSPs in a manner consistent with their respective agreements with the Company.
- Takes personal responsibility for ongoing personal growth and professional development by identifying and acting on appropriate training and development opportunities.
Experience and Knowledge –
- 1-3 years sales management, education, training and development, or agency support experience in P&C and Financial Services.
- Prior sales leadership, recruiting, agency establishment (onboarding) and agency development experience.
- 4 year college degree.
Analytical and Technical Skills
- Knowledge of agent contracts, compliance requirements, Allstate policies and procedures.
- Experience using Allstate technology and Microsoft Office products.
- Knowledge of P&C and FS products.
- Familiarity with P&C and FS industry, including competitors and trends.
- Possesses process development and implementation skills.
- Knowledge of process installation, education techniques and other sales processes.
- In-depth knowledge of the Allstate business model.
- Ability to articulate, assemble and deliver information.
- Strong communication skills - Includes presentation, business writing, negotiation, motivation and relationship management.
- Problem solving – Uses judgment by applying broad knowledge and experience when addressing complex issues.
- Team building - Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale and spirit, defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team; etc.
- Talent management - Fosters an environment that provides learning opportunities and support.
- Planning and organizational skills - Can engage resources (people, funding, material, support) to get things done; can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; uses resources effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to accommodate overnight travel.
Required Licenses (including certifications)
- Property & Casualty and Life & Health licenses as appropriate for the state (can be attained through development once in the role within the first 90 days)
- Industry certifications (preferred)
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Director Of Technology Strategy
Josh is constantly looking for opportunities for Allstate to use technology and computer software in innovative ways that continue to build on the company’s core strengths.
Back to top