Agency Ops Education Consultant II
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
To assist in the planning, development and coordination of Home Office/Regional sales education programs and other Agency Sales department projects by leveraging, supporting and troubleshooting virtual education platforms. Includes designing, expanding and implementing education technology programs and pilots needed to support the profitable growth of our agencies.
- With minimal direction, manage and provide support for Learning management systems (Blackboard, Genius, Video Role Play (Rehearsal))
- Conduct regular vendor status meetings
- With minimal direction, participates and contributes on projects that are moderate to high complexity and small to intermediate in scope using accepted project management standards that includes education technology projects and pilots
- Lead projects as assigned
- Tracks own plan performance and project plan or timeline
- Communicates and presents project status
- Actively builds strong relationships among teams and team members to ensure cooperation on project objectives
- Compiles statistical data as it relates to programs, projects and processes
- Solicits opinions from appropriate parties
- Actively manages all expenses related to the projects
- Viewed as subject matter expert
Program & Process Design / Improvement
- With minimal direction, supports the development/design of new plans, programs, and processes of moderate to high complexity
- Provide consultation on the use and development of Blackboard and other education platform materials
- Provide requirements and troubleshoot education technology projects and pilots
- Understands internal and external compliance requirements/standards
- Leads the integration and delivery of planned changes/ projects/ processes to regions/field
Program & Process Communications
- Notifies individuals of and monitors the cutoff/due dates for the completion and submission of materials
- Edits and proofreads materials for accuracy in content as well as spelling, punctuation, and grammar
- Composes standard correspondences (routine memos and letters)
- Writes, updates brochures, booklets, manuals, instructions or bulletins
- Attends meetings to provide routine information (employee information, department reviews)
- Presents pre-developed material as needed
- Answers complex inquiries
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Minimum of undergraduate college degree
- 2-3 years experience preferred
- Experience with the administration of a Learning Management System, Blackboard a plus
- Effective presentation and facilitation skills
- Skills in project management, team building, and problem solving
- Strong communications skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (ability to create presentations and create/manipulate spreadsheets)
- General understanding and knowledge of learning design, instructional methods and training techniques
- Insurance experience or management backgrounds a plus
- Technical support preferred
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Director Of Technology Strategy
Josh is constantly looking for opportunities for Allstate to use technology and computer software in innovative ways that continue to build on the company’s core strengths.
Back to top