Agency Establishment Coordinator
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
As an Agency Establishment Analyst, you will interact directly with our Sales Leaders and support our new Allstate Agents and Allstate Financial Representatives. This is an engaged role where your administrative and consultative skills will be utilized. You will deliver and effectively support the success of new appointees (Exclusive Agent, Exclusive Financial Specialist & Independent Agents) through the execution of all new agent appointment and establishment services. Additionally, you will support other agency transactions such as the Outside Buyer process, Satellite establishment and book of business sales/mergers, alternate distribution, etc.
The Agency Sales division helps develop business policies, processes and programs as well as provides a broad range of support designed to help over 10,000 Allstate Agents and Financial Specialists achieve business objectives. This unit works directly with Allstate business owners and their staff to increase growth in the Financial Services and Property and Casualty areas. Using expertise in recruiting, coaching and training, and sales production, the Agency Sales unit is making a great impact at Allstate by providing the resources to grow sales, agent appointments and market share through in regions across the country!
Job Responsibilities include:
• Builds and maintains relationship with internal clients and partners
• Coordinates the quality implementation of new agency establishment processes,both start-up and outside buyer.
• Partners with regional resources and sales leadership to coordinate candidate onboarding and assists in the preparation and planning of candidate file assembly
• Conduct ongoing conversations with candidates to gather and coordinate information relevant to candidate file support
• Builds and maintains a collaborative working relationship across all three sales functional areas (Agency Operation Department, Sales Leadership and Agency Consulting Services) and proactively shares information to ensure a common vision and partnership in support of agency growth
• Supports field sales leaders with troubleshooting pre-establishment agency operational issues
• Troubleshoots and solves agent book of business sale or merger issues
• Maintain, support and communicate timelines required to facilitate timely candidate onboarding
• Coordinates distribution of prospects to sales leaders responsible for candidate development
• Tracks, follow-up and communicates candidate status
• Acts as a liaison with candidates for the completion of documentation necessary to execute the selection and appointment process
• Prepares and distributes communications regarding important updates and changes relevant to new agent's establishment and/or development status
• Utilizes technology resources to track new agent performance and maintain successful agent profiles
• Creates, completes, and maintains agent appointment file to support field sales leadership with the appointment approval process
This position will be located at our offices in Largo, Florida.
- Two to three years of business related experience
- College degree preferred
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Intermediate presentation development and delivery skills
- Intermediate skills in relationship management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, Power Point
- Ability to work with numbers
- Perform intermediate forms of analysis and problem solving
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary - but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Director Of Technology Strategy
Josh is constantly looking for opportunities for Allstate to use technology and computer software in innovative ways that continue to build on the company’s core strengths.
Back to top