ADS-GAP Claims Processing-Assoc II
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The ADS Claims Processing team handles claims for products offered by dealers including, GAP, EWT, Etch, PDR, VSC and EWT. The team works directly with consumers, TPAs and Strategic Partners in the processing of claims for benefits.
The Claims Processing Associate II receives incoming calls to open claims as well as working with consumers, lenders and other parties to obtain required documentation and information for claim processing. The role reviews, indexes, separates, assesses and processes GAP, Etch and EWT documents.
- Receives incoming calls to open new claims and obtain documentation and information for claim processing.
- Maintains positive customer relationships in a courteous and professional demeanor in all dealings with the public and fellow employees.
- Accurately identifies and indexes separate documents
- Accurately inputs data and information in a timely manner
- Provides consumers, lenders and other partners status of claim and required information and documentation to complete claim processing, including deadlines.
- Ensures consumer understanding of claim process and required documentation including deadlines
- Provides advanced knowledge of the product and claims processing system which requires specific actions and abilities to communicate effectively with consumers, lenders and other partners.
- Communicates verbally and in written form with our customers, lenders and other parties regarding the adjudication of claims.
- Acts as SME regarding all functionality within the specific AOR.
- Builds and maintains strong working relationships with peers; both internal and external to the AOR.
- Supports Commitment to Communication by participating and advocating any needs or changes
- Basic AOR knowledge
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing extremely fast paced environment
- Intermediate written and verbal communication skills
- Abilities with Word
- Ability to learn new computer programs and department processes
- Strong communication and conflict resolution skills
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary - but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Back to top