Access Management Operations Engineer
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Access Management Technology is seeking an individual to fill a support role within Allstate Information Security. As a member of the organization, you will be expected to perform in a fast paced environment to provide support of our Access Management platforms (IBM Security Access Manager) both in an enterprise and evolving cloud presence. Partnership will include peers onsite and others strategically across the globe. Individual must be self-motivated, ready to collaborate with others, focused on the customer, and platform availability minded.
- Reviewing and supporting technical components for standard to complex applications along with monitoring of infrastructure components
- Planning and executing ITIL activities for incidents, problems, changes and enhancements
- Incident investigation, diagnosis, and resolution
- Effectively communicate with peers, quality control, testing, and other technology teams
- Strong focus on documentation and standards
- Administration and support of Access Management products
- Managing a fully integrated, highly available application environment and ability to support via on-call, as needed
- Utilizing knowledge of Solaris/Linux/Microsoft with general scripting skills for platform support
- Utilizing knowledge of how other technology stacks support the environment (examples - storage (SAN/NAS), networking, firewalls, DNS)
- Utilizing knowledge of Oracle databases and their interaction with the Solaris/Linux Operating System to support our environment
- 1+ years of experience with deployment and support in Access Management (SSO/FSSO)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows/Unix/Linux/VMware. AWS experience a plus.
- Understanding of TCP/IP networks, HTTP, and DNS technologies (including F5 VIPs and Firewalls)
- Experience with one or more Database platforms (Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, DB2)
- Experience in supporting an Access Management system integrated with target applications such as Active Directory and Oracle Directory (including LDAP protocol and user registries). SAP, RACF and AS400 a plus
- ITIL knowledge (Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management and Release Management)
- Hands on experience in supporting an identity and access management system. Understanding Identity and Access Management framework, workflows and requirements. Working knowledge of IBM Security Access Manager a plus
- Experience with federated partner setup and management
- Knowledge of Access Management including:
- User Provisioning
- Browsers, headers and http/https protocols
- Cookies and cookie handling
- SSL and certificates
- SAML, XML and attribute handling
- Experience with GitHub, Docker, Jenkins and other agile platforms a plus
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Systems or equivalent work/educational experience
- Advanced Degree, Industry Certification in Security and Access Management a plus
- CISM, CISSP, CISA, or other information security related certifications a plus
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary - but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Back to top