AB-Claims Research-Anlst II
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Claims Research team at Allstate Benefits provides an enhanced customer support to our brokers, policyholders, claims department and cases by providing customer service for escalated questions/support issues.
The Claims Research Analyst will research, analyze and resolve escalated claims issues. This role supports the Claims Department and focuses on customer service needs for our internal and external customers.
- Reserach and reply to escalated customer and agent request related to claims
- Manage ACH as well as general Claims escalated issues
- Manage all Claims Paid Reporting for the Field Sales team
- Provide assistance and guidance to the Claims Life team
- Project coordination for the Claims unit
- Support Claim Leadership on an as needed basis with DOI response, legal responses or project work such as compliance and market exams
- 2 + years customer service and/or claims experience in a professional business environment
- 2 + years Allstate Benefits' product experience highly preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
- Intermediate knowledge of Word and Access as well as strong computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Insurance background is a plus
- High School diploma or GED
- Associate's degree is preferred
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Data Analytics Engineer
Patrick supports the work of his fellow Data Scientists by coding predictive models. He works to create functional Allstate products by making sense of the company's vast amount of customer data.
Back to top