AB - Territorial Account Manager
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can’t be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You’ll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers’ lives. We’ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you’ll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Territorial Implementation team provides enhanced customer support to our brokers and accounts by providing a single point of contact for all processing, service, issue resolution and ongoing relationship management. The Territory Implementation Sr. Consultant will leverage industry experience and professional development to provide superior customer service in both pre- and post-sale activities.
- Apply industry knowledge and critical thinking to sales operations to provide exceptional, compliant service to targeted third party distribution partners and mid-market complex accounts.
- Assist in the development and execution of partner marketing and sales programs.
- Create and maintain best in market content such as implementation timelines, project plans, demographic reporting, customer statistics, etc. to pro-actively enhance service quality.
- Lead cross-functional discussions for coordination of workflow, work review, sharing of information, optimal working conditions for a successful enrollment and best practices, in addition to facilitating customer onboarding activities to ensure a smooth transition into ongoing billing/collection and customer life cycle processes.
- Actively engage in actions to streamline and connect functions within the sales and service operations to enhance the customer experience.
- Manage timely, accurate, and concise responses of exceptional quality to customer requests using various tools, collaboration with business unit experts, and experience.
- Initiate and drive communications that will provide optimal working conditions for a successful enrollment and service experience.
- Lead internal meetings with subject matter experts and Senior Management to ensure coherent sales and service operations requests.
- Pro-actively meet with sales and distribution partners prior to re-enrollment to discuss enrollment conditions, additional products, and product strategies.
- Identify training needs and lead training sessions for team members and ongoing team development.
- Serve as the cross functional escalation point for select third party distribution partners and mid-market complex customers, working closely with the home office business units to meet the customer’s needs.
- A four year Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or in a technical field preferred
- Three or more years of experience in the voluntary benefits industry or in a comparable business environment preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to read and interpret complex information, talk with customers and listen attentively.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills with an ability to work with people at all levels.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects and complete high quality work against strict and conflicting deadlines.
- Effectively build interpersonal relationship skills in order to establish working relationships with peers and colleagues.
- Creative problem-solving and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to embrace and respect the team culture approach.
- Excellent presentation skills in front of high level executives.
- Exhibit a can-do approach and aspire to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Assertive self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Ability to work with little to no supervision.
- Must be proficient in the following applications: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Pro and various administration systems.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life — including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Data Analytics Engineer
Patrick supports the work of his fellow Data Scientists by coding predictive models. He works to create functional Allstate products by making sense of the company's vast amount of customer data.
Back to top