- San Francisco, CA
Berlin, DE or SF, US | Marketing/EComm Team | Reports into the CRM Lead/Director Performance Marketing
Who is Allbirds?
At Allbirds, we’re on a mission to prove that comfort, good design and sustainability don’t have to be mutually exclusive. We are dedicated to making the most sustainable footwear we can using premium natural materials, designed for the to and fro of everyday life. Our commitment to making better shoes in a better way is fueled by a belief that the shoe industry needs to focus less on flash and more on thoughtfulness. With funding from the leading venture capitalists in consumer products, and the founding CEOs of some of the greatest e-commerce businesses in recent history, our desire to shake up the footwear industry is off to a great start. In fact, TIME already called our first shoe, the Wool Runners, the most comfortable in the world, and there is much more to come.
Where we need help
- Plan and execute on CRM strategies across the company encouraging customer retention.
- Day-to-day execution of Allbirds broadcast email program, including: creating emails, segmenting customer lists, scheduling emails, setting up tests, reporting, quality assurance etc.
- Coordinate campaigns with the creative team and make sure that storyline is coherent and consistent across different segments/campaigns
- Monitor and measure all relevant CRM KPIs
- Leverage data to make us smarter and continue to optimize the program - this could be email performance, customer data, email behavioral data, test results, etc.
- Maintain content calendar and assist with monthly/quarterly planning
What kind of person are we looking for?
- 3+ years of experience within CRM
- HTML email coding experience
- Experience working with ESPs, DSPs. In terms of ESP Iterable or similar highly preferred
More practical skills needed
- BA/BS or equivalent
- Expert in Microsoft Office and Google Drive
- Advanced Excel skills
Allbirds is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Allbirds policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. It also prohibits discrimination based on a perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. All such discrimination is unlawful.
Back to top