Retail Ambassador - Boston, MA
Boston, MA | Retail Team | Reports to the Boston Store Leader
Who is Allbirds?
At Allbirds, we’re on a mission to prove that comfort, good design and sustainability don’t have to be mutually exclusive. We are dedicated to making the most sustainable footwear we can using premium natural materials, designed for the to and fro of everyday life. Our commitment to making better shoes in a better way is fueled by a belief that the shoe industry needs to focus less on flash and more on thoughtfulness. With funding from the leading venture capitalists in consumer products, and the founding CEOs of some of the greatest e-commerce businesses in recent history, our desire to shake up the footwear industry is off to a great start. In fact, TIME already called our first shoe, the Wool Runners, the most comfortable in the world, and there is much more to come.
Where we need help:
We're looking for passionate and charismatic Retail Ambassadors to teach customers about our products and our mission at our very first Boston store on Newbury Street.
What does the job entail?
- Friendly customer engagement
- Operating our point-of-sale system
- Light inventory and merchandising duties
- Ensure store is set-up for success through performing daily operational tasks, such as completing basic chores and re-stocking supplies
- Standing for 95% of the work day and able to lift up to 20 lbs.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Retail and/or customer service experience is preferred
- Available to work weekends
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Connection to Allbirds’ philosophy
- Pride and ownership of our store and brand
- Pro-active and self-starting individuals
- Ability to multi-task and operate in a fast-paced work environment.
What we can do for you:
- Competitive hourly wage
- Team of positive, enthusiastic, and passionate people
- Free pair of shoes!
Allbirds is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Allbirds policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. It also prohibits discrimination based on a perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. All such discrimination is unlawful.
Back to top