Retail Ambassador - Auckland, New Zealand
Auckland, New Zealand - Britomart | Retail Team | Reports to the Store Leader - Auckland
Who is Allbirds?
At Allbirds, we’re on a mission to prove that comfort, good design and sustainability don’t have to be mutually exclusive. We are dedicated to making the most sustainable footwear we can using premium natural materials, designed for the to and fro of everyday life. Our commitment to making better shoes in a better way is fueled by a belief that the shoe industry needs to focus less on flash and more on thoughtfulness. With funding from the leading venture capitalists in consumer products, and the founding CEOs of some of the greatest e-commerce businesses in recent history, our desire to shake up the footwear industry is off to a great start. In fact, TIME already called our first shoe, the Wool Runners, the most comfortable in the world, and there is much more to come.
Where we need help:
We're looking for full-time and part-time brand ambassadors who can communicate passionately about the Allbirds brand and provide our customers with an amazing try-on experience.
What does the job entail?
- Prior retail experience desired, ideally in fashion or footwear
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm
- Engaging relationship building with customers
- Connection to Allbirds's philosophy and products
- Actively contributing towards meeting and exceeding the team's sales goals
- Pride and ownership over store appearance, cleanliness and organization
- Willingness to go above and beyond
- Once trained, using the POS system accurately to process sales
- Ability to comfortably lift 30 lbs on a regular basis and stand for 95% of the work day
What can we do for you?
- Competitive hourly wage
- Team of positive, enthusiastic, and passionate people
- Free shoes!
Allbirds is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Allbirds policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. It also prohibits discrimination based on a perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. All such discrimination is unlawful.
Back to top