Floor Lead - London, UK
London, UK | Retail Team | Reports to the UK Store Manager
Who is Allbirds?
At Allbirds, we’re on a mission to prove that comfort, good design and sustainability don’t have to be mutually exclusive. We are dedicated to making the most sustainable footwear we can using premium natural materials, designed for the to and fro of everyday life. Our commitment to making better shoes in a better way is fueled by a belief that the shoe industry needs to focus less on flash and more on thoughtfulness. With funding from the leading venture capitalists in consumer products, and the founding CEOs of some of the greatest e-commerce businesses in recent history, our desire to shake up the footwear industry is off to a great start. In fact, TIME already called our first shoe, the Wool Runners, the most comfortable in the world, and there is much more to come.
What we're looking for:
We are looking for a floor lead to motivate and lead our retail staff, and drive and execute operational tasks while enhancing the customer in-store experience. Your primary work location will be on the sales floor. Job requires some heavy lifting and standing.
Some operational tasks include: receiving and processing shipment and visual merchandising.
What does the job entail?
- Assist in training new hires, while coaching and developing Retail Ambassadors
- Promote and drive the company culture
- Ensure store operations are functioning properly, request for maintenance if needed.
- Execute and delegate operational tasks and productivity
- Communicate with Retail Ambassadors specific business communications and new products
- Ensure proper visual merchandising standards on the retail floor and windows
- Ensure all current product is exposed on retail floor
- Ensure customer satisfaction and resolve point-of-sale discrepancies
- Monitor stock levels and ensure Retail Ambassadors are filling shelves
- Assist in sales and cashiering
What kind of person are we looking for?
- 2+ years of retail experience, footwear is a plus
- 1+ years of retail managerial experience
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm
- Engaging relationship building with customers and designers
- Connection to Allbirds's philosophy and products
- Actively contribute towards meeting and exceeding the team's sales goals
What we can do for you:
- Competitive hourly wage
- Team of positive, enthusiastic, and passionate people
- Free shoes!
Please apply with your resume and cover letter. We're excited to hear from you!
Allbirds is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Allbirds policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. It also prohibits discrimination based on a perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. All such discrimination is unlawful.
Back to top