San Francisco, CA | Creative Studio | Reports to Senior Designer, Brand
Who is Allbirds?
At Allbirds, we're on a mission to prove that comfort, good design and sustainability don't have to be mutually exclusive. We are dedicated to making the most sustainable footwear we can using premium natural materials, designed for the to and fro of everyday life. Our commitment to making better shoes in a better way is fueled by a belief that the shoe industry needs to focus less on flash and more on thoughtfulness. With funding from the leading venture capitalists in consumer products, and the founding CEOs of some of the greatest e-commerce businesses in recent history, our desire to shake up the footwear industry is off to a great start. In fact, TIME already called our first shoe, the Wool Runners, the most comfortable in the world, and there is much more to come.
Where we need help
We are looking for a strong brand designer, who's career is focused on content creation, typography, and who has a passion for building brands. Attention to detail, adherence to deadlines, and a collaborative attitude is a must. Must be an expert in adobe cc, and have familiarity building brand books and toolkits. Experience with photo shoots, working on OOH campaigns, and working in a fast -paced environment is preferred.
What does the job entail?
- Working with our Creative Director, Senior Brand Designer, Marketing, and Social team to create content, and grow our brand as we grow and expand into new markets
- Help set, evolve, and maintain our brand book, toolkits, and DAM
- Create and evolve our allbird's branded content through photography, illustration, typography, and design
- A true team player, who helps out whenever they have bandwidth
What kind of person are we looking for?
- 5-7 years of work experience as a designer; ecommerce brand experience a plus
- BA/BS or equivalent in Design
- An incredible portfolio of work
- Expert in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Strong typographic and layout skills
- Knowledge of technical photography + retouching a plus
- Knowledge of illustration / animated gifs a plus
- Entrepreneurial, self-directed and resourceful - someone who will thrive in a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment
What can we offer?
- Competitive salary + equity
- Health insurance
- Fitness benefits
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Paid parental leave
- Free shoes
Allbirds is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Allbirds policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. It also prohibits discrimination based on a perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. All such discrimination is unlawful.
Back to top