San Francisco, CA | Creative Team | Reports to Senior Brand Designer
Who is Allbirds?
At Allbirds, we’re on a mission to prove that comfort, good design and sustainability don’t have to be mutually exclusive. We are dedicated to making the most sustainable footwear we can using premium natural materials, designed for the to and fro of everyday life. Our commitment to making better shoes in a better way is fueled by a belief that the shoe industry needs to focus less on flash and more on thoughtfulness. With funding from the leading venture capitalists in consumer products, and the founding CEOs of some of the greatest e-commerce businesses in recent history, our desire to shake up the footwear industry is off to a great start. In fact, TIME already called our first shoe, the Wool Runners, the most comfortable in the world, and there is much more to come.
Where we need help
Our company needs a talented design intern to support our passionate and scrappy creative marketing team as they continue to evolve our brand.
What does the job entail?
- Executing various graphic design related projects
- Providing support to our Creative Director and Brand Designers
- Ability to follow our brand guidelines
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at a time
- Ability to work 5 days / week or 40 hours / week for 6 months
What kind of person are we looking for?
- In their Junior/Senior year of design school and on track to complete their degree in Graphic Design (grad school applicants also welcome)
- Ability to showcase a solid portfolio that demonstrates proficiency and experience in using the Adobe Creative Suite
- Organized & meticulous
- A team-player with a positive attitude
- Someone with the desire to learn and grow in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
What can we offer?
- Paid internship
- Free shoes!
Allbirds is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Allbirds policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. It also prohibits discrimination based on a perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. All such discrimination is unlawful.
Back to top