Coordinator, Supply Chain Operations
San Francisco, CA | Supply Chain Operations Team | Reports to Director of Supply Chain Operations
Who is Allbirds?
At Allbirds, we believe in using business as a force for good. We’re a global footwear and apparel brand with roots in New Zealand and our headquarters in San Francisco. Since 2016, we’ve been on a mission to prove that comfort, design, and sustainability aren’t mutually exclusive. Our commitment to creating better things in a better way is fueled by a belief that the fashion industry needs to focus less on flash and more on thoughtfulness. And as a certified B Corp, we’re dedicated to making the most sustainable products we can using premium natural materials - designed for life’s everyday adventures.
Where we need help
The Supply chain operations team is highly dynamic as allbirds’ operational footprint rapidly expands to 3 major continents. In the coordinator role, you will support day to day operations and reporting for a multi-tier distribution channel across international markets. You will have the opportunity to develop key skills needed within a fast growing business. You will learn to create and prepare multiple reports and dashboards to manage the day-to-day transportation, DC replenishment and report/follow up on all inventory positions within these channels.
What does the job entail?
- Measure service levels and cost metrics for international ocean container shipping, domestic transportation and warehouse activities.
- Monitor internal and external communication channels such as Gmail, Slack, and Phone Calls to ensure immediate, proactive support to our fulfillment centers, retail, and internal stakeholders.
- Ensure execution of daily processes with attention to detail through tracking, reporting and dashboards – troubleshoot problem items, and track orders to 100% accuracy
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly updates on KPI data to provide internal understanding of all aspects of supply chain performance.
- Recognize and communicate opportunities to drive continuous improvement and assist in developing the tools, processes and capabilities across all functions to resolve.
- Establish and grow relationships with key internal and external partners to effectively complete assigned projects and tasks.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills that will allow for successful collaboration across our organization.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to think on your feet.
- Eagerness to learn and actively own your development with in your role. You are interested in a career in logistics and are intrigued by the current and future supply chain trends and market.
- An owner’s mindset that drives you to consistently deliver on assigned, verbal, and written commitments.
- You have the courage to challenge the status quo and the drive to take projects from start to finish.
More practical skills needed:
- BA/BS or equivalent
- 1-2 years experience or internship experience equivalent
- Expert in Microsoft Office and Google Drive
- Advanced Excel skills
- You are very well organized and are a master of email communication. This includes both proper email etiquette as well as providing timely responses to all requests.
- Professional Phone Etiquette for internal and external communication
- Knowledge of Looker/Tableau a plus
What can we offer?
- Competitive salary + equity
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- 401k employer match
- Paid parental leave
- Fitness benefits
- Free shoes
- Pup friendly office!
Allbirds is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Allbirds policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. It also prohibits discrimination based on a perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. All such discrimination is unlawful.
Back to top