Web Developer - 30133
- Sumter, SC
United States Air Force Central Command (USAFCENT) is the Air Force Service Component of United States Central Command (USCENTCOM), a joint Department of Defense combatant command responsible for U.S. security interests in 27 nations that stretch from the Horn of Africa through the Persian Gulf region, into Central Asia. This position supports USAFCENT Chief of Staff's office.
The Junior Developer aids the USAFCENT Chief of Staff's Knowledge Management team in executing knowledge and information management activities in accordance with USAFCENT Knowledge Management Plan. The team also develops and supports USAFCENT SharePoint sites at the direction of the Chief of Staff on NIPR, SIPR, and JWICS domains. the Junior Developer supports the KM team as they provide training to the staff on SharePoint administration and coordinate for appropriate access to USAFCENT SharePoint sites. This position provides Knowledge and Information Management support to the staff Directorates at the direction of the Chief of Staff.
Additional tasks supported by the this position include but are not limited to;
- Maintain document libraries and archives of key USAFCENT information on SharePoint.
- Create and manage deliberate information flows throughout the staff. This includes email distribution lists, consolidated SharePoint dashboards, and Tasker Management Tool workflows.
- Serve as Tasker Management Tool Augmentee (see PWS 4.48) for the USAFCENT staff. Be capable of creating, routing, answering, and troubleshooting all tasks on the Tasker Management tool at the Directorate level.
- Oversee updates to the USAFCENT Knowledge Management Plan. This includes drafting, incorporating inputs, and editing the document on behalf of the Chief of Staff.
- Teach Knowledge Management principles to USAFCENT staff. Ensures understanding at all levels of the organization.
- Develop and support USAFCENT staff Business Rules and Air Force Forces (AFFOR) Staff Officer Handbook. Conduct routine inputs at direction of the Chief of Staff.
- Develop multi-platform, multi-public message dissemination plans as directed by the Chief of Staff.
- Have two years' experience in the use of Microsoft Office applications/e-mail systems or the equivalent.
- Two years' experience working with Microsoft SharePoint application and managing military sites.
- Three years' experience working with tasker management system at a component staff or higher.
- Three years' experience on a numbered AF or component command staff or higher level.
- Have a DoD 8570 Compliant tier 1certification and maintain certification.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Certification desirable.
Security Clearance: Top Secret/Sensitive Comp Info
Back to top