Unit Training Specialist - 32525
- Clovis, NM
If you're looking for a place to put your engineering and technology skills to work for something bigger than yourself, then you've come to the right place. At Alion, we exist to design and deliver engineering solutions for national defense and security. That means that, whether advising a client on the best path forward or inventing new technology to get there, the work you perform every day will make a difference for our country and for the men and women who risk their lives every day to defend it. The Current Operations Scheduler will support our 27 Special Operatons Wing at Cannon AFB, NM.
The AFSOC Scheduler//Unit Training Manager will:
- Provide continuity and assist with range/airspace scheduling, flying mission tracking, scheduling, and related training support as designated by the assigned squadron.
- Assist squadron leadership on daily operations within the current operations unit to include flying schedules and de-confliction of aircrew currencies, qualifications, upgrades and training rides [includes Aerial Refueling, Aerial gunnery ranges and any airspace required for the execution of the scheduled flying line].
- Assist in forecasting, developing, and coordinating with various internal and external agencies the execution of the 27 SOG flying and ground range schedule.
- The contractor will be proficient in the utilization of Center Scheduling Enterprise.
- Maintain training and evaluation records at the squadron and group levels.
- Adjacent duties, as assigned
Education and Experience:
- B.S. Degree with 4 years experience
- A.S. Degree with 6 years experience
- H.S. Dipoma with 8 years experience.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Experience with all facets of Microsoft Office (predominantly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Experience in current AF standard scheduling software suites, like Patriot Excalibur.
- Assist and make recommendations to Government officials based on functional duty expertise.
- Track and monitor suspense systems, screen incoming correspondence (oral or written), review written correspondence for correct classification markings, and ensure decisions and directives are properly disseminated to Government officials.
- Current SECRET clearance is required.
Security Clearance: Secret
Back to top