Training Analyst - 30009
- Clovis, NM
The Training Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Augment the Standardization and Evaluation function for assigned MDS's.
- Assist in establishing procedures to maintain and review unit Flight Evaluation Folders and maintain quality control of required Stan/Eval documentation.
- Prepare the required documentation for Stan/Eval Board (SEB) and support SEB execution as required by the Chief of Stan/Eval.Maintain the unit Flight Crew Information File and electronic publications programs (including Centralized Hub publications management), run Self Inspection Checklists, and maintain and update the 492 SOG/OGV SharePoint site.
- Support and monitor the scheduling of the Aircrew Examination Program, as well as, written or computer based examinations under the direction of the Chief of Stan/Eval
- Assist in the establishment and maintenance of a trend program to include combining discrepancies common to all MDSs/crew positions and advise the Chief of Stan/Eval on trends.
- Prepare the required documentation for Certification Boards (Cert Boards) and generate or update Form 4324s when required.
- Coordinate with the training shop to review training folders when requested.
- Support the Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) program, to include issuing, updating and recovering EFBs when unit members in and out process the squadron.
- Proficient in the utilization of Patriot Excalibur (PEX) programs to include "letter of Xs" monitoring and updating, as well as the facilitation of evaluation windows and monitoring of check rides for aircrew members and Joint Terminal Attack Controllers
- Position is located at Cannon AFB, New Mexico
- In-depth knowledge of AF and Special Operations Forces (SOF) organizational structures, functions and procedures, as well as command relationships and responsibilities.
- Background as an aircrew member on SOF aircraft, with a high degree of understanding and knowledge of SOF aircrew procedures to include tactics, techniques and procedures, aircrew training, standardization and evaluation, publications management, life support equipment, exercise management, and mobility requirements.
- Familiar with AF upgrade training, to include ordering and administering enlisted Career Development Courses, scheduling End-of-Course test dates and maintaining all OJT records for 5 and 7-level upgrade trainees.
- SECRET security clearance required; Start date is anticipated to be 1 Oct 2018
Security Clearance: Secret
Back to top