Systems Engineer - 31599
- Fort Walton Beach, FL
Work in a collaborative and innovative environment support Air Force Special Operations Command (AFSOC). This is an amazing opportunity to directly support global Command and Control Mission Support (C2MS) program. You will be part of the Enduring Product Management Engineering and Development team supporting the C2MS program at our Florida facility. This team is made up of various engineering disciplines to cover the breadth of of AFSOC mission sets.
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
- Ensure systems engineering principles are applied per the AFSOC Development & Engineering process.
- Perform requirements management, configuration management, and data management for system improvement or quick response solution being developed.
- Perform integration activities.
- Develop DOD Architecture Framework artifacts.
- Assist client in defining systems architectures and technology roadmaps that align with client vision
- Assess and estimate projects with standard techniques to justify accurate resources required for the proposed development and engineering project.
- BS in Systems or other Engineering discipline from institution recognized by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) for approved curriculum.
- 7 years experience in Systems engineering.
- Active Secret Security Clearance.
- Knowledge of Special Operations, SOCOM, and C4ISR systems.
- Knowledge of military tactical data links, encryption equipment, and radio communication devices.
- Knowledge of DoD information assurance, policy, and regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge of and experience in Local Area Network (LAN) design, operation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and sustainment.
- Experience in the design and manage complex systems over the product life cycle.
- Ensures integration and factoring product support concerns into developed solutions.
- Experience in applying systems engineering principles as identified in EIA-632 or similar standards.
- Experience with configuration management industry standards such as EIA 649.
Security Clearance: None
Back to top