Systems Engineer - 30006
- Doral, FL
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB), a leading IT Solutions and Engineering Services company, is accepting applications for a Systems Engineer for a 6 year contract located at USSOUTHCOM Headquarters in Doral, FL.
- Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing systems to align into regional Enterprise mission environment.
- Performs complex systems development and design work that may include logic design, I/O design, firmware development, model formulation, manufacturing and development cost projections, computer architecture analysis and design, and analog or digital systems engineering.
- Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
- Reviews completion and implementation of system additions and/or enhancements and makes recommendations to management and/or clients.
- Plans and directs upgrades of operating systems and designs systems enhancements.
- Develops documentation on new or existing systems.
- Develops and directs tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements.
- Identifies, analyzes, and resolves system problems.
- Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance.
- Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced systems engineers and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- Serves as liaison with clients, participating in meetings to ensure client needs are met.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows 2012, Active Directory, VMWare 5.x or higher, NetApp Storage technologies and other vendor SAN/NAS technologies.
- MCSA / MCSE
- VMWare VCP 5.0 or higher
- CompTIA Sec+ CE or related DoD IAT Level II certification
- Microsoft SharePoint (Preferred)
- Microsoft SQL (Preferred)
- Microsoft SCCM/SCOM (Preferred)
- NetApp Certified DataCenter Administrator (NCDA) (Preferred)
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- Masters Degree preferred.
Security Clearance: Secret
Back to top