Systems Administrator - 30110
- Fort Walton Beach, FL
The System Administrator will:
- Provide database, server, network, mobile device, radio, and client administration, operations, maintenance, and engineering support.
- Maintain Windows-based C2 client systems, iOS-based electronic flight bag (EFB) tablets, Android-based tactical smartphones, and Windows-based mission planning clients.
- Define and mature operations and maintenance processes for systems.
- Develop and follow documented incident response measures.
- Maintain hardware and network infrastructure for fielded systems.
- IAT Level I certification; Experience with Windows (2012 and higher); Scripting; PowerShell (Windows); Bash (Linux); Active Directory; MDM preferred.
- 4 Year Degree in related field or substitute experience in lieu of degree.
- Amazon Web Services Certs; AWS SysOps Administrator Associate; MDM Certs (one of any listed: Air Watch Enterprise Mobility Professional; Mobile Iron Administration Certification; IBM Certified Deployment Professional - MaaS360 On-Premise); Systems Admin IT Certification (MCSA or RHCSA)
- Current SECRET security clearance; Ability to receive a TS/SCI clearance.
Security Clearance: Secret
Back to top