Subcontracts Administrator, Senior - (CPSR experience required) - 34238
- Linthicum Heights, MD
- Within the context of a government prime contract, responsible for managing complex agreements with subcontractors. This includes supporting the capture process through contract execution.
- Prepares the solicitation document for complex acquisitions to include statements of work, terms and conditions or flow-down terms and conditions, bid or performance evaluation factors, and other measures incorporated into the Requests for Proposal as may be appropriate for the procurement.
- Serves as the focal point when bids are received, reviews both the technical and cost proposals, consults with Alion technical staff, and resolves matters of disagreement between Alion and the potential subcontractor.
- Consults with company staff representing the legal, technical, financial, and managerial interests of the subcontract award and technical performance.
- Ensures the receipt, accuracy and timeliness of subcontractor submitted documents relating to the subcontract deliverables as well as monitoring performance relative to timeliness, cost considerations, and technical objectives.
- Prepares price analyses, negotiation memos, written reports, letters, and memoranda required for internal and external distribution. Maintains CPSR compliant subcontract files.
- Prepares and presents briefings to staff and management on subcontracting matters.
- Coordinates subcontracting activities with various internal and external sources.
- Provides guidance to less experienced Subcontract Administrators.
- Performs additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree in related discipline plus 5 to 7 years of directly related experience preferably in a government contracting environment or a Master's degree and 3 years of experience.
In some cases, educational requirements may be adjusted for additional work experience. Work experience may be adjusted for highly specialized knowledge or uniquely applicable experience.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Thorough knowledge of commercial contract management principles, Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations System (DFARS) and supplemental acquisition regulations of government agencies as they apply and influence aspects of procurement, and subcontracting.
- Understanding of the business case and an appreciation of financial/analytical issues and profit and loss implications.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- A security clearance of an appropriate level may be required after employment.
- Must possess knowledge of the CPSR compliance process.
Security Clearance: None
Back to top