Software Developer - 31566
- Fort Walton Beach, FL
Work in a collaborative and innovative environment support Air Force Special Operations Command (AFSOC). This is an amazing opportunity to directly support global Command and Control Mission Support (C2MS) program. You will be a part of the Development & Engineering teams developing new, upgrade, and rapid response software for C2MS systems in our Florida location.
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
- Work with a diverse team in an innovative environment.
- Work with customer to learn and derive SOF unique requirements, apply development concepts to them, and develop software to meet those needs and environments.
- Apply software design and architecture principles, best practices, and methods in multiple development frameworks.
- Develop applications for network, application, cloud and mobile systems.
- Perform testing to ensure deployment of high-quality code, successful releases, minimize corrective maintenance.
- Create appropriate development documentation (requirements definition, system architecture, software specification, interface control document/specification, test plans, etc).
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university preferred.
- 7 years experience in software development.
- Active Secret Security Clearance.
- Understand and meet DoD net-centric design requirements.
- Understand software design and architecture principles, best practices, and methods in multiple development frameworks.
- Develop loosely coupled, reusable code.
- Perform source code analysis.
- Identify security risks and vulnerabilities and test/mitigate them.
- Experience participating and working in an innovative environment.
- Experience with waterfall and agile development methodologies.
- Knowledge of Special Operations, SOCOM, and C4ISR systems.
Security Clearance: None
Back to top