Signature Reduction Subject Matter Expert (MV) - 33472
- Annapolis Junction, MD
The Signature Reduction (SR) Subject Matter Expert (SME) provides advice, recommendations and supports the development of agile solutions, consisting of mitigation strategies for all aspects of SR to include, research, planning, and advisory.
- The applicant will operate in a Joint and or DOD unique environment.
- The SME will have served in an SR position demonstrating experience providing support to National, DOD, Component, or Intelligence Community level organizations including inter-agency.
- Maintains and complies with security procedures in the performance of duties.
- May provide direction, training, and assistance to other project staff, as a senior expert in a particular field of endeavor.
- Familiarity with current DOD, Army and INSCOM policies regarding SR/OPSEC program.
- Computer literate and proficiency in Microsoft applications.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Position may be required to support multiple mission partners, Incumbent must be able to travel all points within designated Customer location(s) on an as required basis.
Required Skills and Education:
- Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of intelligence/signature reduction experience. Experience may be substituted for education.
- Experience with various techniques applied to Signature Reduction methodologies.
- Maintain knowledge of established Signature Reduction and OPSEC plans.
- Experience in determining the operational validity of a customer's Signature Reduction Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs).
- Knowledge of various open sources, digital behaviors, and common platforms used in one or more Combatant Command's Areas of Responsibility.
- Experience within the Intelligence Community, CCMDs (J2X/3X), CI/HUMINT.
- Must be a graduate of one of the following courses ; Advance Technicians Course (ATC), Advanced Planners Course (APC) or Due Diligence Course (DDC).
- Delivery in Program of Instruction (POI) development and design, and instructional delivery is highly preferred.
- Advance Planner's Course
- Due Diligence course
- Advanced Technicians Course
- In lieu of the above courses, candidates may demonstrate experience in equivalent DoD or Federal service related courses.
Security Clearance: TS/SCI w/Poly
Back to top