SharePoint User Support Representative - 30002
- Doral, FL
The SharePoint User Support Representative will manage all SharePoint incidents and requisitions to include building and configuring SharePoint websites. The representative will also work with a team of Administrators and Developers, on an as-needed basis, to technical resolve issues as they arise. The candidate will possess strong interpersonal skills; with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and written. The ideal candidate will have a service oriented mentality, high sense of ownership of the problems and requests assigned, focus on managing and resolving issues, and establishing and maintaining communication with key players and impacted parties.
- Configuration, permission, and role management (i.e. assign roles to end-users, assign permissions to portal content, and administer, manage and maintain content).
- Monitor enterprise portal operations and troubleshoot issues as needed.
- Manage SharePoint 2010/2013 sites and sub sites.
- Develop, deploy, and test applications as required.
- Establishing, utilizing, and maintaining sites.
- Assist staff with the implementation of new SharePoint applications.
- Perform one-on-one end user training when requested.
- Provide troubleshooting support to SharePoint Administrators and Developers to resolve operational incidents.
- Troubleshoot end user issues to root cause and complete and/or coordinate fixes.
- Implement solutions using out-of-the-box SharePoint features and capabilities.
- Utilize ServiceNow to track all incidents and requisitions and to generate periodic performance reports as required by management.
- Remediating Tier 2 and Tier 3 escalated SharePoint incidents daily to achieve prescribed Service Level Agreement standards.
- Manage and maintain SharePoint collaboration knowledge-base
- Assist with the development and provision of training to end users
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, Computer Science or other related field (8 years of relevant experience may be substituted for education).
- Experience with Windows 7/10 and Windows Server 2008/2012.
- 2 years' providing hands-on infrastructure support; preferably in an enterprise environment.
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) SharePoint certification must be obtained within 60 days of hire.
- IAT Level II: CompTIA Security + CE (or equivalent)
Additional Technical Skills/ Experience Desired:
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Information Technology Professional (MCITP)
Security Clearance: Secret
Back to top