Senior Program Management Analyst, Scheduler - 34880
- Huntsville, AL
The Scheduler candidate will provide schedule development and oversight of MSFC Programs. The candidate requires demonstrated programmatic emphasized background in space hardware development and the related engineering processes.
- The candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills and have the ability to work closely with both NASA and contractor personnel as part of a team, possess good communication skills in presenting schedule related technical issues to senior program management, schedule-reporting expertise and an ability to develop products, either independently or by customer request and developing customer presentations.
- The candidate may support periodic schedule risk assessments or joint confidence level teams by building schedule analysis products. The candidate will support weekly, bi-weekly or monthly reporting requirements and will work closely with the NASA customer in developing products, assuring schedule logic, content and overall health of the schedule meets NASA requirements and scheduling best practices.
- B.S. degree from an accredited institution and a minimum of 8 year's experience is required.
- The candidate must have 8 years plus experience using MS Project or similar project scheduling software developing and maintaining high technology program schedule networks. Experience with NASA programs a plus.
- Must be familiar with NPR 7120.5 implementation concepts and the standard and best practices of scheduling.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Project or equivalent and Milestones Pro, Microsoft Office products
- Familiarization with Schedule Risk Assessment Software is highly desired
- Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interface with all levels of an organization.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and successfully complete a U.S. government background investigation
Security Clearance: None
Telework - Not Eligible
Back to top