Senior Anti-Tamper Verification Engineer - 32152
- Enon, OH
Interact with USG program offices and weapon and sensor system manufacturers in technical interchange meetings and Program reviews to achieve a technically acceptable Anti-Tamper implementation. Analyze and conduct vulnerability analysis of system level implementations and architectures, and review Anti-Tamper plans, to provide technical written feedback and evaluations. Evaluate protection methodologies and devices used to prevent exploitation of US system technology. Participate in verification testing of anti-tamper protection implementations. Produce test reports on protected systems of interest. Develop/apply skills in circumventing AT protection techniques.
- Engineer with 8-15 years of systems integration/systems level engineering experience with DOD weapons or sensor systems, to include electronic design, analysis or system test or system integration.
- Familiar with electronic components found in modern systems, to include Integrated Circuit, FPGAs and ASIC technologies.
- Good analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Good verbal communication skills, comfortable interacting with technical peers and the ability to work as part of a team required.
- Proficient technical writing skills and the ability to produce reports and presentations.
- Knowledgeable of protection features and devices, system development processes, or system level testing a plus.
#Engineering - Systems
Security Clearance: Secret
Back to top