RF Systems Engineer - 30120
- Clovis, NM
The RF Systems Engineer will:
- Assist the program RF Systems Engineer with site-specific details related to systems and component level engineering activities
- This includes determining how systems can work together, engineering hardware and software solutions, analyzing systems and requirements, experimenting and testing solutions, and developing integration and interoperability courses of action
- Assist in the designing, architecting, implementing, testing, and maintaining/updating tailored applications as well as integrated software suites
- Analyze site-specific aircraft existing mission systems architecture and development and documentation of technical solutions and courses of action for employment of mission systems and mission network employment, to include work in aircraft, network, computer, radio, electrical, mechanical, systems, and other engineering disciplines
- Produce technical reports on actions performed and for specific analysis. Analysis will be on existing and proposed systems, hardware, and software. Reports will focus on answering specific questions, assessing interoperability, assessing integration opportunities, providing software and hardware development recommendations, and will be used to help determine future AFSOF development, employment, and acquisition actions
- Perform ancillary duties as required
- All radio/communications engineers will typically have a 2 year or 4 year degree.
- Must have the knowledge and skills to participate in analysis, design, development, and integration activities.
- Engineering competencies must include knowledge and expertise to integrate systems onto a tactical aircraft and ground station
- Previous experience as an AFSOC Radio/Comms Aircrew or a SOF Signals NCO is highly desired
- Current SECRET security clearance; Ability to receive a TS/SCI clearance.
Security Clearance: Secret
Back to top