Program Plan Analyst - 33560
- Colorado Springs, CO
Alion is looking for a Program Plan Analyst to support the Program Management Office (PMO) for the for the GSA OASIS/FEDSIM Hyper-Innovative Operational Prototype Engineering (HOPE) program. This position is contingent upon Task Order (TO) award and funding.
As you learn and develop your career with Alion, you'll assist the Program Management Office (PMO) by performing a variety of project administration support services involving the processing of travel requests, purchase requests and trip reports in support of the HOPE program.
Responsibilities of the Program Plan Analyst in this role include, but are not limited to:
- Processing of purchasing and travel requests.
- Monitoring requests against plans to ensure that contractual, cost and schedule objectives are met; arranges modifications as required.
- Monitoring and tracking spending to ensure requests do not exceed funding limitations.
- Working with the PMO to ensure contract level CDRL's are created and delivered on time.
- Briefing management on the status of action items and metrics to track performance.
- Assisting the finance team in new project set-up and monitoring of project expenditures.
- Preparing reports from databases and spreadsheets.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree plus 0-2 years of related experience supporting a PMO in a DoD or IC setting
- Experience working in both traditional PM and Agile team environments
- Familiarity with collaboration tools such as Jira, Confluence, Teams, and SharePoint
- Strong customer service mentality and high level of detail, along with a collaborative team mindset.
- Due to contract restrictions, must be a US Citizen
Highly desired by not mandatory:
- An active certification in project management, such as CAPM.
- Familiarity with FAR guidelines and CONUS and OCONUS travel
- Experience with GSA, FEDSIM, and/or OASIS contracts.
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook skills.
Security Clearance: None
Back to top